I just finished with my new addition.

CCTAU

A suggestion...a couple of windows would probably help bring out the natural color of the room. :D

A suggestion...a couple of windows would probably help bring out the natural color of the room. :D

250064[/snapback]

Thats why I made it my "MEDIA" room. Ever go to a movie theater with windows. :chair:

I know that didn't hurt you. Cause you so hopped up on valerium and stuff. :roflol:

250064[/snapback]

Thats why I made it my "MEDIA" room. Ever go to a movie theater with windows. :chair:

I know that didn't hurt you. Cause you so hopped up on valerium and stuff. :roflol:

250240[/snapback]

Hey, I was barely awake when I posted that.

Liger doesn't take drugs.  That would require him to remove his hands from his pockets.  :big:

250306[/snapback]

I think the soldier with the air force gloves is a victim of circumstance here.

Liger doesn't take drugs.  That would require him to remove his hands from his pockets.   :big:

250306[/snapback]

I think the soldier with the air force gloves is a victim of circumstance here.

250489[/snapback]

Are you trying to suck up to me with the Astros and Texans logos? Cause it might be working... your Neanderthal rating might... MIGHT... go down a point or two...

I bow humbly at your feet, grammar wench, but I have to say I have had the Astros/Texans logo in my signature for quite some time.

Hey TIS, I borrowed your hand to add to my sig. It was missing something and it was bothering me. When I saw your hand, it was a "eureka" moment for me and I knew that I had finished my masterpies.

Umm...you haven't copyrighted it yet have you?

Feel free. I have one handsome looking hand!

250572[/snapback]

:roflol: I was wondering if it was hour hand. I kind of figured it was since it was hosted on image shack.

250572[/snapback]

:roflol: I was wondering if it was hour hand. I kind of figured it was since it was hosted on image shack.

250593[/snapback]

do we have a "hand model " in our midst??

Maybe, but ranger12's signature is off the charts and off the screen. I mentioned this before, but now I REALLY have to wonder - with that huge signature, is ranger really compensating for something??? Only the Blonde Wasabi knows...

You could always make it two rows of icons, you know, since you are trying to be an appeaser and all that. I just figured you were since you listed every sports team in the known universe and some I ain't never even heard of!

Maybe, but ranger12's signature is off the charts and off the screen.  I mentioned this before, but now I REALLY have to wonder - with that huge signature, is ranger really compensating for something???  Only the Blonde Wasabi knows...

You could always make it two rows of icons, you know, since you are trying to be an appeaser and all that.  I just figured you were since you listed every sports team in the known universe and some I ain't never even heard of!

250629[/snapback]

Hey, at least mine doesn't take up width space like alot of these guys with the big a$$ pictures do. I look it at this way, if I am already taking up the line space with a couple of logos, might was well let everybody know all the teams I pull for if they will fit in that one line space. No use in wasting that empty space when it can be put to good use. Anyway, there are other posters with just as many teams or stuff on their sig, I just chose to show mine "out loud!". :P

BTW...which ones have you not head of?

I'll let Blonde Wasabi comment on the other issue raised in your post.

Does this fall under the"Boy, you sure gotta pretty hand" category?

:thumbsdown::big::thumbsup:

Maybe, but ranger12's signature is off the charts and off the screen.  I mentioned this before, but now I REALLY have to wonder - with that huge signature, is ranger really compensating for something???  Only the Blonde Wasabi knows...

You could always make it two rows of icons, you know, since you are trying to be an appeaser and all that.  I just figured you were since you listed every sports team in the known universe and some I ain't never even heard of!

250629[/snapback]

Hey, at least mine doesn't take up width space like alot of these guys with the big a$$ pictures do. I look it at this way, if I am already taking up the line space with a couple of logos, might was well let everybody know all the teams I pull for if they will fit in that one line space. No use in wasting that empty space when it can be put to good use. Anyway, there are other posters with just as many teams or stuff on their sig, I just chose to show mine "out loud!". :P

BTW...which ones have you not head of?

I'll let Blonde Wasabi comment on the other issue raised in your post.

250649[/snapback]

Specifically, to whom would you be referring? :big:

Hey TIS, I borrowed your hand to add to my sig. It was missing something and it was bothering me. When I saw your hand, it was a "eureka" moment for me and I knew that I had finished my masterpies.

250568[/snapback]

Not to complain or anything, but could you stack those images? Your sig makes me have to scroll left to right to see posts and I've got my screen res at 1024x768. Any smaller and I go blind.

250568[/snapback]

Not to complain or anything, but could you stack those images? Your sig makes me have to scroll left to right to see posts and I've got my screen res at 1024x768. Any smaller and I go blind.

250672[/snapback]

Do you mean like what you have or just take some of the images of the end and start a new line? On my screen, it fits the whole screen without scrolling, so I figured it was okay on everybody elses.

250568[/snapback]

250672[/snapback]

Do you mean like what you have or just take some of the images of the end and start a new line? On my screen, it fits the whole screen without scrolling, so I figured it was okay on everybody elses.

250680[/snapback]

That's perfect...

I used to use a 17" monitor, but now I'm on a smaller laptop. It fits now with no left to right.

If you wanted bars like are on my sig, I could make you some. I made all of these.

I changed it so some of you would not have to scroll. Sorry about that. I have a widesreen laptop with 1280x800 setting, so I forget about that fact. I have only had it for a couple of months and I am used to the settings on my regular screen on my desktop.

If you wanted bars like are on my sig, I could make you some.  I made all of these.

250684[/snapback]

Thanks for the offer. They are okay, but just personal preference, I like the full logos. I just went all the way across at first to keep from having to start a new line, but now that I look it at, it does not take up that much width like AWK does. :lol:

Archived