What concerns you more?

AURainman

Which would you be more worried about?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you be more worried about?

• an NCAA investigation based on these allegations
    • a SACS investigation based on these allegations

Professor Gundlach stated that he is suprised people are more interested in the NCAA vs. SACS. I thought we'd take an iformal poll to find out what people are most concerned with.

All Auburn fans vote please.

What's the worst case scenario from SACS?

250287[/snapback]

I fear neither, where is that option? There is NOTHING to this. It is like getting up in arms over a university having tennis, or angling class. They are easy, so are indy study, night classes, summer, internet, etc. Non issue, it is how universities work. Change the voting options and i will cast my vote.

250287[/snapback]

I fear neither, where is that option? There is NOTHING to this. It is like getting up in arms over a university having tennis, or angling class. They are easy, so are indy study, night classes, summer, internet, etc. Non issue, it is how universities work. Change the voting options and i will cast my vote.

250288[/snapback]

Same here.

250287[/snapback]

250288[/snapback]

My vote for non-issue makes 3.

Archived