Electric Chair

Auburn910

Texas took one murdering scumbag off the books last night, and another is scheduled for tonight. Express lane to hell, no waiting.

Texas took one murdering scumbag off the books last night, and another is scheduled for tonight.  Express lane to hell, no waiting.

250309[/snapback]

How Christ-like for you to condemn them to hell. So, which are you pro-choice or pro-life? :huh:

250321[/snapback]

Pro-life is for the innocent.

The guy executed last night confessed to the 1996 shooting of a 25-year-old man. He and three other gang members (all Crips) were on a crime spree, tried to steal the guy's car from his driveway, and shot and killed him. At least four other people in San Antonio were robbed that night by this same gang of scumbags.

The guy who is dying tonight killed a five year old girl in Amarillo. He freely acknowledges doing it. He snatched a little girl from her father's front yard. He forced the girl to accompany him into the house and tried to rape her, then choked her and beat her with a footstool. When he discovered she still was alive, he drowned her in a bathtub. He stuffed her body into a large foam cooler, pushed the cooler down the street in a grocery cart and dumped it in a trash bin.

He says he was just having a bad day. An argument earlier that day with his wife of about eight months set him off, he said. That's a really great reason to kidnap, rape, torture and murder a random five year old child.

There is a special place in hell for this man. I have no problem with being glad he is headed that way.

BF, you need to read the Bible better that you claim to adhere to so much. Jesus did say, and I paraphrase, "Where two or three witnesses are gathered, so shall it be done". That was Him saying that eye for an eye is okay as long as there was more then one witness or basically saying if there was a jury, whereas before then "eye for an eye" was carried out by the word of just one person.

Like Jenny said, I can't believe you would compare the deaths of a adult murder to the death of an innocent unborn child. That murderer has done something that deserves death, the unborn child has done nothing!!!

I used to think the same way then i turned 14.  God can and does forgive any action you or someone esle might do.

250342[/snapback]

God may forgive but the State of Texas and I want earthly justice for scum like this. Whether or not God has forgiven these men is between them and God. If He has, then they have gone on to a better place. If not, well, too bad. And if God holds my human frailties against me for relishing in this earthly justice, then that is also between me and Him, now isn't it?

God may forgive but the State of Texas and I want earthly justice for scum like this. Whether or not God has forgiven these men is between them and God. If He has, then they have gone on to a better place. If not, well, too bad. And if God holds my human frailties against me for relishing in this earthly justice, then that is also between me and Him, now isn't it?

250360[/snapback]

i have no problem with executions. Texas is going to execute one tonight and VA is going to strap one in the chair. The guy in VA raped, handcuffed, and shot a mother in the face on mothers day.

Texas took one murdering scumbag off the books last night, and another is scheduled for tonight.  Express lane to hell, no waiting.

250309[/snapback]

How Christ-like for you to condemn them to hell. So, which are you pro-choice or pro-life? :huh:

250321[/snapback]

I used to think the same way then i turned 14.  God can and does forgive any action you or someone esle might do.

250342[/snapback]

You guys need to remember something very basic. God can and does forgive. Forgiveness in no way revokes the consequences of your actions. IE - God can forgive a man or woman for murder, but that forgiveness does not alleviate the legal consequences (death penalty).

Bottomfeeder, Jenny did not condemn anyone to hell. This may come as a surprise, but she does not have that ability. By their actions, they condemned themselves to death by the State of Texas. If they have experienced salvation at some point in time, they may not necessarily be condemned to hell. But that is a choice/decision each of them will have to make on their own.

BF - One could also point out that your condemnation of Jenny was not very Christ like.

The fact of the matter is that those people put themselves on the "express lane to hell." by the choices they made. They are not on death row because they voted democrat or republican, they killed one or more people and were convicted by a jury of their peers.

250309[/snapback]

250321[/snapback]

BF - One could also point out that your condemnation of Jenny was not very Christ like.

I was just pointing out fact. Not to parse this out, but I guess it was her inference concerning the "express lane to hell."

Condemnation:

Declaring an evildoer to be guilty; the punishment inflicted. Without Jesus we stand condemned before God not only because of the sin of Adam (Rom. 5:16-18) but also because of our own sin (Matt. 12:37). However, "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death" (Rom. 8:1-2). Christians have passed out of condemnation because they are forgiven in Christ.

250374[/snapback]

The scripture you quoted deals with salvation and spiritual life and death. It does not mean that if Bottomfeeder kills someone then experiences salvation that you would be exempt from the law of the land. It means God forgives you, it does not mean the State will forgive you. Salvation does not erase all consequences of sin. Only the condemnation of God. It only eliminates eternity without God. If salvation erased the physical consequences of sin as well as the spiritual consequences, then a person could smoke their entire life and then if saved, have no adverse physical consequences. God can save a person if they ask, but He is not obligated to take away the cancer of the body. He takes away the cancer of the spirit.

As far as the State is concerned, God can have his soul when the state is thru with his body.

Hey bf, would you rather the state stick a hollow metal tube in to the base of the convicted killer's skull and vacuum out the brains? Perhaps the state could do this right before the instant the switch was thrown. Then it could never be called an execution. Let's just agree to phrase it: a post natal partial abortion. :P

I'm not sure why people care what happens to this scumbag. Way too much emphasis in this article about how he was "manipulated" by anti-death penalty types. I say avoid the debate and just hang 'em.

Liberals can keep crying for murderers and rapists rights, I'll keep laughing as our justice system does its job and sends these monsters away forever. You kill like an animal, you have no rights.

Archived