Make $$$

AU4life

Go away. You give AU grads a bad name.

250453[/snapback]

Seriously doubt he is really an AU grad, but good job telling him what we thought about him.

What? :blink:

I'm confused here.  What just happened?

That doesn't take much, by the way. :big:

250677[/snapback]

The guy was spamming this forum and the football forum with a get rich quick scam. He joined yesterday and his first two posts were about his scam. He also claimed to be an AU grad. You didn't mess anything but a worthless pile of crap using up space on our board.

But, but, but...wait. I've been looking for a get-rich quick scam, uh scheme to mindlessly deplete my entire life savings and sink thousands of dollars into so that I can ruin both mine and my family's financial future.

Dang, let me know next time.

But, but, but...wait.  I've been looking for a get-rich quick scam, uh scheme to mindlessly deplete my entire life savings and sink thousands of dollars into so that I can ruin both mine and my family's financial future.

250716[/snapback]

Well then, I have this dinosaur egg and some swamp land I will sell to you for the cheap price of 42 million dollars!

Just for you, AUesquire, I have a football autographed by the entire uat football team for the last game they defeated AU in tuscalooser. Highest bidder will also pay shipping and the cost of the sharpie that I'll have to buy. :D

Just for you, AUesquire, I have a football autographed by the entire uat football team for the last game they defeated AU in tuscalooser. Highest bidder will also pay shipping and the cost of the sharpie that I'll have to buy.  :D

250799[/snapback]

No Sharpie required for that one! In fact, every ball on the shelf at Target and Wal-Mart already has the signatures of every uat footballer who has experienced a win over Auburn in that western suburb of Vance. (Look for their names in blank ink on the white laces - keep looking...)

But, but, but...wait.  I've been looking for a get-rich quick scam, uh scheme to mindlessly deplete my entire life savings and sink thousands of dollars into so that I can ruin both mine and my family's financial future.

250716[/snapback]

Easy way to GET RICH?

Bet against uat and take the points! :lol::lol::lol:

Just for you, AUesquire, I have a football autographed by the entire uat football team for the last game they defeated AU in tuscalooser. Highest bidder will also pay shipping and the cost of the sharpie that I'll have to buy.  :D

250799[/snapback]

No Sharpie required for that one! In fact, every ball on the shelf at Target and Wal-Mart already has the signatures of every uat footballer who has experienced a win over Auburn in that western suburb of Vance. (Look for their names in blank ink on the white laces - keep looking...)

250800[/snapback]

Shula said he'll sign it. ;)

kick.jpg

250799[/snapback]

250800[/snapback]

Shula said he'll sign it. ;)

kick.jpg

251899[/snapback]

No need to witness his X - that game was in "Bammerham", not "West Vance". I didn't say every uat footballer in West Vance who has experienced a win over Auburn, I said every uat footballer who has experienced a win over Auburn in West Vance.

Archived