Why women are crabby

20 things you'll never hear a woman say.

1. You know, I've been complaining a lot lately. I don't blame you for ignoring me.

2. While you were in the bathroom, they went for it on fourth down and missed. If they can hold them to a field goal they'll still cover.

3. Hooters for supper again? Awesome!

4. That girl is wearing the same outfit as I am. Cool, I'm gonna go over and talk to her.

5. Let's just leave the toilet seat "up" at all times, then you don't have to mess with it anymore.

6. I've decided to buy myself a boob job. How big do you want'em?

7. It's only the third quarter, you should order a couple more pitchers.

8. My mother is going to take care of the tab, so order another round for you and your friends.

9. I'm so happy with my new hairstyle, I don't think I'll ever change it again.

10. Damn! I love when my pillow smells like your cigars and beer.

11. You are so much smarter than my father.

12. I've decided to stop wearing clothes around the house.

13. I'd rather watch football and drink beer with you than go shopping.

14. Let's subscribe to Maxim.

15. I'll be out painting the house.

16. I love it when you ride your Harley, I just wish you had more time to ride.

17. Honey, our new neighbor's daughter is sunbathing again, come see!

18. Do me a favor, forget the stupid Valentine's Day thing and buy yourself something.

19. Listen, I make enough money for the both of us, why don't you retire.

20. You need your sleep, now stop getting up for the night feedings.

252065[/snapback]

21. The fridge is full of elongated vegetables because I'm gonna learn to cook!

Hold on now...

I like eating at Hooters and I have suggested it before :P

I am leaving the toilet seat up right now while Ranger is recovering so he doesn't over exert himself.

I have suggested some new boobs for me in the event that pregnancy wrecks havoc on the beautiful set that I have now, but if I make them any bigger right now, I really wouldn't need those floaties in the pool. Besides Ranger declined at the moment :big:

2. While you were in the bathroom, they went for it on fourth down and missed. If they can hold them to a field goal they'll still cover.

7. It's only the third quarter, you should order a couple more pitchers.

13. I'd rather watch football and drink beer with you than go shopping.

18. Do me a favor, forget the stupid Valentine's Day thing and buy yourself something.

252065[/snapback]

My hubby has heard all four of these. You guys are just jealous that a corndog has it better than some of you...

Monica, you have no idea the hell pregnancy wreaks on the boobs, especially if you nurse. I am saving up for a boob job, but it will be a downgrade. Sometimes there really can be too much of a good thing.

I am saving up for a boob job, but it will be a downgrade.  Sometimes there really can be too much of a good thing.

252162[/snapback]

See, this is where men and women differ.

Hold on now...

I like eating at Hooters and I have suggested it before :P

I am leaving the toilet seat up right now while Ranger is recovering so he doesn't over exert himself.

I have suggested some new boobs for me in the event that pregnancy wrecks havoc on the beautiful set that I have now, but if I make them any bigger right now, I really wouldn't need those floaties in the pool. Besides Ranger declined at the moment  :big:

252082[/snapback]

I think I'm in love :big: You are a lucky SOB Ranger, I need to find me a catch like this.

I am saving up for a boob job, but it will be a downgrade.  Sometimes there really can be too much of a good thing.

252162[/snapback]

What a mean and heartless thing to say!

You are a lucky SOB Ranger, I need to find me a catch like this.

252270[/snapback]

I know. ;) I did go about the hard way though.

Archived