• Alabama
    • Arkansas
    • Auburn
    • LSU
    • MSU
    • Ole Miss

2006 Helmet Schedule

Who has the toughest schedule and why?

I could take the easy way and say :msu: They have almost no chance of even a winning season.

I am going to say Bama. For all the reasons they went so well in 2005, they will struggle in 2006. :ut: , :uf: , :lsu: , :arky: are all on the road and :au: a home game that has seen 10 win teams go down in flames.

I am gonna have to go with LSU. They play @ Auburn, Florida, UT, and Arkansas. The Turds might be a close second playing @ UF, UT, and LSU. Though neither has a real hard OOC shedule, ULa La, Arizona, Tulane, and Fresno State easily trump Hawaii, ULM, Duke, and Florida Int.

MSU has the toughest to me because of playing WVU in their non-conference schedule. Alabama's non-conference schedule is pitiful so they don't get my vote.

I was torn between the two teams with 12 straight games, :au: and :ua: .

Looking at the ooc schedule :au: has an edge.

Looking at the road games :ua: has an edge.

Deciding factor you might ask?

An unknown opponent in the :sec: . Playing UGA, UF, or USC twice or a meeting with the only other top tier SEC team not already on the schedule in UT.

:cheer::au::cheer:

I voted for Alabama. I would not want to have to go @ Arkansas, @ Florida, @ Tennessee, @ LSU, and then play us in Tuscaloosa. Especially with the team they are going to have this year with a question mark (at this point) defense.

I am gonna have to go with LSU.  They play @ Auburn, Florida, UT, and Arkansas.  The Turds might be a close second playing @ UF, UT, and LSU.  Though neither has a real hard OOC shedule, ULa La, Arizona, Tulane, and Fresno State easily trump Hawaii, ULM, Duke, and Florida Int.

250958[/snapback]

I agree... Gonna have to go with LSU. I think LSU's OOC schedule is better than Bamas: ULL (cupcake), Arizona (an "ok" team... not too great... but not a "cupcake"), Tulane (cupcake), and Fresno St. (not a bad team at all... lost to USC last year 50-42, Oregon 37-34... just very inconsistent).

Compare that to Bama's: Hawaii (easy), ULM ( cupcake), Duke (cupcake), Florida Intl. (cupcake).

With the SEC road games basically being the same in difficulty.... LSU's got the vote.

I will go with Alabama. Only reason is the road!

When did Tulane join th eSEC West? They play three SEC west teams this year.

As far as I am concerned Auburn has the toughest schedule because we have a target on our backs.

Archived