The Latest in apparel from Tommy Corndog...

DKW 86

As for facilities? Don't make me laugh. Bama's are medieval compared to others in the SEC -- Auburn included.

I thought the comparisons to OM was tops, but then you go and make a dumber comment... You never cease to amaze me. Your good for laughs though, keep it up.

All within the last 4 years..........

FootballBuilding_01.jpg

StrengthCenter_03.jpg

Bryant Hall Academic Center- we actually darken it's doors...

bryanthall_6.jpg

IndoorPractice_01.jpg

20393.jpg

17596.jpg

17597.jpg

Everything that we have bests you. I didn't come here to tell you that... but it's just when you spew crap that you know nothing about that I then have to set you straight. If I did this for a living for you, GG, Bill Gates would be my friggin butler.

251598[/snapback]

All that stuff catches Bama up to where Auburn was A DECADE AGO. Congratulations.

:lol::lol:

251615[/snapback]

Bullshiite. Our weight room, football stadium, practice fields, and football building are all much bigger & better than yours. Do your research on the size/quality of your facilities and compare them to ours. There is NO comparison.

Now, you would have been absolutely correct a decade ago. Our facilities were awful! Jax State and Troy couldn't have been much worse... seriously. Good thing those times are over and we now have the nicest facilities in the entire conference. I didn't even add all of the pictures...

When did you turn into such a great big whining crybaby?

Bama sucks. Has sucked. Does suck. Will suck. Learn to live with it or be miserable. Do you really think anybody cares about some musty old stuff you drag out from 1969 when three quarters of the people on this board and 95% of the students at UA or LSU weren't even alive? So what if you beat them down there SIX years ago?? That's an entire graduating class and a half of another one.

Focus on the future... oh, that's right. If I were you, I certainly wouldn't want to do that either. Let's talk some more about 1974. Will that make you feel better?

Apparently the only thing that will make YOU feel better is if every Alabama fan would come out and say that UA has no future and will never have another winning season for the rest of time.

I would ask when did you turn into a great big elitist know it all...but you've probably always been that way. ;)

251537[/snapback]

Wrong again BG. The thing that would make me happiest is if no bammers came on at all :cheer:

when the current upgrades are finished, the bama facilities will be as good as Auburn's. Thing is they are always playing catch-up and copying. Between the two:

Who enclosed their endzone first?

Who had the first upper deck?

Who had the first skyboxes?

Who had the first modern basketball facility?

Who had the first really nice natatorium?

Who currently has the nicest baseball facility?

I could go on and on but I think that makes the point well enough. Auburn now has upgrades in the mill and bama will be behind again :cheer:

But alas they do have something we don't (and I hope never do) a museum for FB coach. Even ND doesn't do that with all their tradition. By the way bammies, when in the world are ya'll gonna get that statue of Bear on Graymont Ave. in front of Legion Field moved to hs museum? Every time I go by there and see it at night in the dark and rain I actually feel sorry for the old boy.

Just my 2 cents......

Having been to both campuses several times I will say that AU has always been the nicer campus and has the nicer facilities from what I have seen. Yes Bama is doing some changes, but AU has already done theirs. Its like someone said earlier.......Bama is always playing catch up.

Just my 2 cents......

Having been to both campuses several times I will say that AU has always been the nicer campus and has the nicer facilities from what I have seen. Yes Bama is doing some changes, but AU has already done theirs. Its like someone said earlier.......Bama is always playing catch up.

251652[/snapback]

Thanks geaux

I have always wondered that too. Why has Auburn always had better facilities? Why has Auburn always had bigger stadium?

Fran left in part because he could get nothing done. He complained loudly that he could not even get new carpet in his office. The $200M Renovations started right after he left for TAMU.

I have always wondered that too. Why has Auburn always had better facilities? Why has Auburn always had bigger stadium?

Fran left in part because he could get nothing done. He complained loudly that he could not even get new carpet in his office. The $200M Renovations started right after he left for TAMU.

251706[/snapback]

Fran said a lot of stuff. He had a blank check and didnt take it.

I love how this thread started about an LSU t-shirt, now its a debate about which school would win if we combined all their facilities into huge Voltron robots and had them fight.

"Ready to assemble! Activate interlocks! Dyna-therms connected. Infra-cells up; mega-thrusters are go!

All: Let's go voltron force!"

Haha, however, I would say Auburn-Voltron would win.

Why are the folks from west vance SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO upset and reactionary these days?

Hmmmm....What could be the cause of their current "STATE"?

Must be THE TRUTH SMAKIN THEM IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!

when the current upgrades are finished, the bama facilities will be as good as Auburn's. Thing is they are always playing catch-up and copying. Between the two:

Who enclosed their endzone first?

Who had the first upper deck?

Who had the first skyboxes?

Who had the first modern basketball facility?

Who had the first really nice natatorium?

Who currently has the nicest baseball facility?

I could go on and on but I think that makes the point well enough. Auburn now has upgrades in the mill and bama will be behind again :cheer:

But alas they do have something we don't (and I hope never do) a museum for FB coach. Even ND doesn't do that with all their tradition. By the way bammies, when in the world are ya'll gonna get that statue of Bear on Graymont Ave. in front of Legion Field moved to hs museum? Every time I go by there and see it at night in the dark and rain I actually feel sorry for the old boy.

251647[/snapback]

That's all well and good... but keep in mind, we played our big games at Legion Field. At that time, 83k didn't care to see us play a Witchita State or TCU, and that's what BDS was always a little smaller-- and B'Ham had to be a little bigger for the Iron Bowl, LSU, and Tennessee games. That explains the main reason why AU had skyboxes and an upper deck before UA got them.

As for the decks- who is currently expanding their endzone into 10k more seats, many skyboxes, atrium, new lockerroom, and recruiting lounge? Looks like to me someone is going to be playing catch-up and it isn't us.

Coleman Coliseum is much nicer than BEMC as well. Prior to this season's renovations, both of them were crapholes... but CC's facelift made it into one of the nicer arenas in the SEC. Plus, we actually fill the place even though it's 5k bigger than AU's. There is no curtain to cover up the empty seats in Coleman either...

The AU baseball stadium is gorgeous and I've always thought ours was pretty much a dump. But, until we build a new park I guess I'll just have to live with the fact that we are the defending SEC Champs and you guy's are the worst in the league. :poke:

I've heard about moving the Bryant statue to TTown as well. I believe the deal is that when they stop playing games in the cesspool called Legion Field that the statue will be moved to the UA campus. There's already going to be four 9ft statues of the coaches who have won national championships... so another statue isn't needed in the new BDS north endzone plaza. I wouldn't feel sorry for him though. He certainly didn't feel sorry for you when he owned your team lock, stock, and barrel.

The museum is not filled with solely Bryant memoribillia. There are plenty of exhibits and items that deal with Bryant... but all eras of Tide football are covered in the museum, from 1892 to 2005. Say, who the hell is Mr. Lovelace anyway? Are the ONLY things in AU's museum dedicated to Mr. Lovelace? C'mon man, ditch the double standards.

Question: "rant-tant-rant....."

Answer: 4 in a row and FIVE to go! :D

Question: "rant-tant-rant....."

Answer: 4 in a row and FIVE to go! :D

251877[/snapback]

Nice deflection.

I hate you didn't use more than one exclamation point so that you could use your patented "! ! !" spacing between them.

Bammers... Your facilities are great.. no doubt.. but it doesn't matter if you have the nicest facilities in the world.. when you can't keep your players out of the police department, there is really no use for them.

Guest Tigrinum Major
I love how this thread started about an LSU t-shirt, now its a debate about which school would win if we combined all their facilities into huge Voltron robots and had them fight.

"Ready to assemble! Activate interlocks! Dyna-therms connected. Infra-cells up; mega-thrusters are go!

251718[/snapback]

Outside of the "Haha", this was a solid post.

Bammers... Your facilities are great.. no doubt.. but it doesn't matter if you have the nicest facilities in the world.. when you can't keep your players out of the police department, there is really no use for them.

251883[/snapback]

I know it. We need to recruit more fine, upstanding young men such as Kevin Sears and Montae Pitts.

I believe the deal is that when they stop playing games in the cesspool called Legion Field that the statue will be moved to the UA campus.

This is what we call a break through.

I am sooo happy that after 20 years Bama fans can now agree with Auburn Alumni that Legion Field is a cesspool.

I believe the deal is that when they stop playing games in the cesspool called Legion Field that the statue will be moved to the UA campus.

This is what we call a break through.

I am sooo happy that after 20 years Bama fans can now agree with Auburn Alumni that Legion Field is a cesspool.

251890[/snapback]

Yeah well, I went to very few games at LF... including only one Iron Bowl (1998). My dad always hated the place and we hardly ever went to games there.

The awful parking, the feeling the need to carry a GAT to the game with you, the fact that there is NO college atmosphere, and the mile long lines at the concessions and restrooms at Legion make MSU's Scott Field look like paradise. There's a lot of history in that stadium, but not much else. It does absolutely nothing for me.

251718[/snapback]

:roflol:

You are now my favorite new member.

251883[/snapback]

I know it. We need to recruit more fine, upstanding young men such as Kevin Sears and Montae Pitts.

251886[/snapback]

Yep. 4 in a row.. not too shabby.

Archived