1st practice

Tigermike

August 1st is report day. First practice August 3rd at 3:30 p.m. at the intramural fields. This could change. :au:

It is getting close guys!

WAR EAGLE!

Okay... call me ignorant... I've meandered about these boards for over a year...

What the crap is this friggin' nip?

Now that it rained, it is a little cool this morning, but not quite nippy?

You never felt the nip of autumn in the air?

That first little hint that fall--therefore football--is just sneaking up on us?

We live for the nip.

251510[/snapback]

We're almost Nipponese, we feel the nip so keenly!!! :blink:

:au::homer:

The earliest "Calling -O-The Nip" on record is 8-15.('05, strangely enough) :D

Sorry to be the "bad groundhog" but I can find NOTHING "nippy" these days. The little bit of rain we got yesterday helped a few leaves drop off trees in my yard. I think that is due more to heat shock than the seasons changing.

My Lovelly Bride and I will spend Wednesday through Sunday of this week in HEAVEN.(Auburn, Al. for those not in the know.) Our oldest Daughter is getting married on Saturday. Spending time in the Football Capital of the WORLD may speed up the Nip. As for now, I am waiting and watching anxiously.

Hurry NIP Hurry ! ! ! :cheer:

WDE ! ! ! :au:

So you're saying that we could potentially be less than a month away from the Nip Callin'! :cheer:

My Lovelly Bride and I will spend Wednesday through Sunday of this week in HEAVEN.(Auburn, Al. for those not in the know.) Our oldest Daughter is getting married on Saturday. Spending time in the Football Capital of the WORLD may speed up the Nip. As for now, I am waiting and watching anxiously.

Congrats! Surely he's an Auburn man...

So you're saying that we could potentially be less than a month away from the Nip Callin'! :cheer:

Congrats! Surely he's an Auburn man...

251675[/snapback]

He IS an AUBURN MAN ! ! !

He and my Daughter graduated together in '03. They have been dating for 4 years.

We feel as if he is already our Son. WE are all extremely happy.....just ready to get it done! (Well, maybe just the "DAD" is ready to get it DONE!) :D

Congrats WarTim.  Where's the reception? :cheers:

251689[/snapback]

Sorry, No adult beverages. :no:

251689[/snapback]

251720[/snapback]

That's uhh - uhh root beer. yeah root beer

Congrats again WarTim.

251689[/snapback]

251720[/snapback]

That's uhh - uhh root beer. yeah root beer

Congrats again WarTim.

251724[/snapback]

Thanks! I/We appreciate it and all the well wishes from everyone! :thumbsup:

Will people be able to see the first couple of practices on the intramural fields?

251823[/snapback]

Yes. IF you can get through the crowd of folks from west vance that will be there taking notes. :big:

Archived