LSU-AU 2005

LSUSCOTT

Just watched the  :lsu: - :au:   game from 2005.  Great game, I hope the game this year is just as exciting and the same results.  :lsu:   :cheer:   :lsu:

252022[/snapback]

24-21 AU :au:

That's in the past. I've forgotten all about those %$#**& field goals and &^%^*$ dropped passes. Haven't given it a thought. :big:

I'm predicting 2006 when you will see the Good Kitties have 30 and the Toonces' with only 17. :thumbsup::au::thumbsup:

Just watched the  :lsu: - :au:   game from 2005.  Great game, I hope the game this year is just as exciting and the same results.  :lsu:   :cheer:   :lsu:

252022[/snapback]

31-24 AU....

:au::homer:

For the last two years, the home team has gone to Atlanta after a very narrow victory in that game decided by a field goal or extra point. I see no reason for that pattern to change in the foreseeable future.

AU-24; LSU-21

Ahhh, AU-LSU! Muschamp re-unites with Fischer, but this time it counts.

In a slobber knocker...

:au: -27

:lsu: -20

LSUSCOTT, who is LSU's current DC and was he with Miles at OKST?

Pelini, and he was a Co-DC at OU with Stoops

Thanks, all I could remember was how LSU fans were dissin on him after the first few games.

His Defense came together later in the season...thank god......Pelini also served a few seasons in Nebraska prior to OU ......even the interim head coach on the season they fired solich

252222[/snapback]

Yep, the Huskers pretty much had no love for him there...

Our D-fense will have its test cut out for them when we travel to face yall guys......Auburn is the game i wish wasnt on the scheldule this year.....Irons is a great running back.....probably the best in the sec if not the nation....i am sure this years game will be real close again.....the winner should be in the driver set for the west

Our D-fense will have its test cut out for them when we travel to face yall guys......Auburn is the game i wish wasnt on the scheldule this year.....Irons is a great running back.....probably the best in the sec if not the nation....i am sure this years game will be real close again.....the winner should be in the driver set for the west

252273[/snapback]

As this game goes, so goes LSU or Auburn's season, in my opinion. I think it will be a close one, with the Plainsmen missing another late FG to secure the LSU win.

:lsu:

Absolutely no way to tell in this series. There has been every type of game imagineable, from tight, down to the wire, overtime games, all the way to totally unexpected blowouts. You'd have to think this one will be a classic based on the talent level of each team.

Muschamp will be an interesting story line in this game. I imagine there's plenty of guys on the Toonces' D that he recruited and knows well.

I say:

AU 37

LSwho 3

Why you ask? Do I have great statistics and analysis to support my prediction? Nope. Just feels good to say we're gonna beat the snot out of a good SEC team...hope we bury em this year. (No offense kitty fans.)

:au: War Eagle!

252273[/snapback]

As this game goes, so goes LSU or Auburn's season, in my opinion. I think it will be a close one, with the Plainsmen missing another late FG to secure the LSU win.

:lsu:

252298[/snapback]

SO goes the season? The loser of this game may not make it to the SECCG, but both teams should have good seasons regardless. I'd be surprized to see either lose more than two or three, and 10-3 or 11-2 (counting a bowl) makes for a pretty good season, IMO.

Of course, I still think Auburn takes this one and heads to Atlanta. :D

I think LSU has better talent from top to bottom but AU has the better coaching staff and home field advantage. Should be a close one but have to give AU the advantage.

His Defense came together later in the season...thank god......Pelini also served a few seasons in Nebraska prior to OU ......even the interim head coach on the season they fired solich

252222[/snapback]

Georgia would agree, I'm sure. Came together just right.

I see this as the usual big time game with enough momentum shifts to make Shakiras belly dancing an afterthought (hard to imagine that one) :) .

Auburn wins in a close one

AU 20

LSU 13

Archived