Darby

WAR-MATT

Did anyone catch Darby's comments on Finescum? David Lamb the journalist from FL was the guest host yesterday and after Darby brutalized the English language. Lamb stated "I cannot believe that was a college senior". :roflol:

So this is for all those Bammers making fun of Cadillac. :moon:

Did anyone catch Darby's comments on Finescum?  David Lamb the journalist from FL was the guest host yesterday and after Darby brutalized the English language. Lamb stated "I cannot believe that was a college senior".  :roflol:

252499[/snapback]

I heard this as well...I guess what goes around.....

Did anyone catch Darby's comments on Finescum?  David Lamb the journalist from FL was the guest host yesterday and after Darby brutalized the English language. Lamb stated "I cannot believe that was a college senior".  :roflol:

252499[/snapback]

And Darby and Ramzee, the former Butler High School scholars, were the best they could send? :blink:

I didnt think Darby was that bad. And Bino sounded fine to me. Some guys just dont do well on TV/Radio.

252537[/snapback]

I thought Bino was for getting rid of excess gas. :poke:

From ITAT.

Kenneth Darby media day instant quote classics:

"I still is a big Walter Payton fan"

"That just other people op'on"

"When it's time for me to look my best, I dress to 'mpress"

"It catch me by shock"

"I don't think we got no credit what-so-ever"

"Mentally, we almost dare"..."We half-way dare"

"People don't give us credit at running back, neither"

"I see Roy Upchurch and Glenn Coffee, those underclassmens are rising stars"

Come on guys. Let's not sink down to their level. Maybe instead of mentioning specific names, it would be better to just say "did you hear one of their players?". Not many jocks I know are English majors and for bammers to jump on Caddy was low, but let's not do the same thing.

I try not to be PC, but I also try not to be like bammers either.

Ive seen more errors on this BOARD.

Quote from one of David's posts: "Has TAMU give up on Fran"

(just pickin on ya David... :) )

Finebaum has admittedly been getting some pretty nasty stuff from Auburn folks because of the article he wrote slamming Caddy and his speech. That follows his ripping of CW ealier when he made his announcement to come back.

PF has rightfully been getting ripped for crossing the line with his sports "Shock Jock" antics. I know it's fun to get the opportunity to throw a little of it back their way but like Ranger said, I think we need to cool it with pointing out the players names and doing the same thing we wail about Finebaum going.

Just my .02

Finebaum has admittedly been getting some pretty nasty stuff from Auburn folks because of the article he wrote slamming Caddy and his speech.  That follows his ripping of CW ealier when he made his announcement to come back. 

PF has rightfully been getting ripped for crossing the line with his sports "Shock Jock" antics.  I know it's fun to get the opportunity to throw a little of it back their way but like Ranger said, I think we need to cool it with pointing out the players names and doing the same thing we wail about Finebaum going.

Just my .02

252554[/snapback]

PF said he was being called racist for doing so (making fun of the way Carnell spoke in an interview). Wonder if any of those people are making fun of how Darby speaks now. :rolleyes:

The Darby jokes are more of a "Don't throw stones" thing.

I can pretty much guarantee you that you wouldn't have heard a word about it if it weren't for all the Cadillac slamming from PF & the Bammers.

The Darby jokes are more of a "Don't throw stones" thing.

I can pretty much guarantee you that you wouldn't have heard a word about it if it weren't for all the Cadillac slamming from PF & the Bammers.

252581[/snapback]

Exactly.

This site should be called Crimson Obsession.com, you Auburn fans talk more about THE UNIVERSITY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STATE than you do about your own beloved University......

252597[/snapback]

You guys just offer up so much fodder it's impossible to ignore.

Good comeback man!!! You guys are awesome FEAR THE THUMB

If all you are going to do is come over here and talk trash...please feel free to not give in to your urges to post.

This site should be called Crimson Obsession.com, you Auburn fans talk more about THE UNIVERSITY ACROSS THE STATE than you do about your own beloved University......

252597[/snapback]

Obsessions???? Here you are on an AUBURN board saying we are obsessed with the Crapstone? You are delusional. But then that isn't unusual for Bama fans is it?

You should get over whatever the heck your problem is. Your panties are still balled up over something that happened weeks ago, so just quit your whining and if you want to talk football, do so. But your constant whining is getting old. Huuuuummmmm and boring. :big: See I'm smiling when I say that. But report it if you want.

Pat Dye sounded like captain articulate last night...

252592[/snapback]

No. He was simply, as is Coach Tuberville, Captain of kickin' uat's backside! :lol::lol::lol::poke:

Archived