Prayer Request

A member of this forum whom we all know and respect shared with me today that he is undergoing a biopsy tomorrow to check for prostate cancer. His PSA levels have increased dramatically lately and the doctor wants to find out why. He was uncomfortable asking for our prayers himself, but allowed me to post a request for him. So let's keep our fellow Auburn brother and his family in our thoughts and prayers. I will post updates as soon as he shares them with me and says its okay to do so.

Prayers sent.

my prayers are with him as well

Prayers Sent.

My dad had prostate cancer, found in a biopsy in May of 2005. They did radiation seeds in September of 2005. He was cancer free in January 2006 with a normal PSA level.

He is quite fine and looking foward to football season. The trick is catching it early! Sorry you have to walk funny, but dealing with Bubba the Biopsy B#$%^&d is well worth it. Hopefully you will not need to meet Tyrone the Seed Planter.

Prayers resent!

• 2 weeks later...

**Bump** Since the original thread was lost, I wanted to re-cap the situation:

The Forum member is oldautiger, John. His biopsy results were not the greatest. He does have cancer but it's a 3.5 on a scale of 7, which is not the worst. He is considering his options now.

I just wanted to remind everyone to keep John and his family in our prayers as he works through this difficulty in his life. He has a wonderful, supportive wife who is also a cancer survivor, and he lives here in Houston, home to the most advanced cancer care center in the world. In my opinion, with God's help, his chances are better than good.

We love you, John!

John, you are in my prayers daily.

Archived