gradegate

auwallace

couldn't find a link but there is an article today in the auburn villager, some new newspaper in town, in which petee finally talks about the whole times article and everything else. I can post qoutes if anyone wants.

ps-i actually bought it cause there's a picture of me in it doing archaeological outreach :D

I would like to hear his side of the story. I don't fault him. I just want to let him shut up the Gundlach 'commune' :blink: .

252873[/snapback]

It is shut up. The story is dead. Anything said now only serves to revive it. Therefore, I care not what he says.

"The New York Times guy ambushed me," Petee said. "He came in under another pretense, talked about that for 10 or 15 minutes, and then brought up the subject. Later, he stalked me outside my house trying to get a photo. The day the story broke he called me and said, 'Hey, the university's about to throw you under the bus. You gonna talk to me now?' "

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/huntsvill...3760.xml&coll=1

Disgusting . . . how about some accountability for the NYT and other soulless media types??? :angry:

Gundlach sounds like sour grapes to me. Perhaps another Flyntt, Ramsey, et al. Why doesn't Alabama have jerks like this?

"The New York Times guy ambushed me," Petee said. "He came in under another pretense, talked about that for 10 or 15 minutes, and then brought up the subject. Later, he stalked me outside my house trying to get a photo. The day the story broke he called me and said, 'Hey, the university's about to throw you under the bus. You gonna talk to me now?' "

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/huntsvill...3760.xml&coll=1

Disgusting . . . how about some accountability for the NYT and other soulless media types???    :angry:

252961[/snapback]

.....What an ass <_<

Real pint was that Petee was under staffed due to terminal illness of a faculty member and was under the gun to keep the same number of kids passing through the program so they could graduate on time.

The Athletes were shown to be getting WORSE grades than their regular student population counterparts.

Anyone want to bet on when the NYT or our rivals print this story?

They are supposedly mailing me a copy and I will share if it arrives.

Archived