Old dudes rule!

Coleman's dad cited for lewd conduct

Police report seeing 81-year-old and woman engaged in sex act in pizzeria parking lot

St. Paul police cited the 81-year-old father of Sen. Norm Coleman and a female companion after officers reported seeing them engaged in a sex act in the parking lot of a popular pizzeria.

A person passing Red Savoy's Pizza at 421 E. Seventh St. called police about 6:30 p.m. Tuesday and said two people were "having sex in a vehicle," a police report said.

Officers issued citations to Norman B. Coleman Sr. and Patrizia M. Schrag, 38, for lewd and disorderly conduct. Schrag told police Coleman Sr. is her boyfriend.

Neither the elder Coleman nor Schrag, who both live in St. Paul, could be reached for comment Wednesday, but the Minnesota senator issued a statement.

"I love my father dearly," he said. "I do not condone his actions or behavior, and I am deeply disturbed by what I have learned. He clearly has some issues that need to be dealt with, and I will encourage him to seek the necessary help."

Beverly Coleman, the elder Coleman's wife and the senator's mother, said she was shocked to learn of the citation.

"I can't believe that is true," said Beverly Coleman, who lives in New Jersey.

Her husband has emphysema, she said, and suffers from symptoms that could be the beginning of Alzheimer's disease.

Norman Coleman Sr. is a World War II veteran who raised his eight children in Brooklyn. He ran a small construction company.

He often accompanied his son on the campaign trail during his 2002 bid for the Senate.

"He has something about him," the father said of his son in the days before the election. "I don't know what it is. But what he does brings people to him."

<snip>

Link

81-year-old WWII vet, with emphysema and early-stage Alzeihmer's, bags 38-year-old babe in parking lot ?!?

It's hard to condone public lewdness or adultery, but DAMN! :lol:

81-year-old WWII vet, with emphysema and early-stage Alzeihmer's, bags 38-year-old babe in parking lot ?!?

It's hard to condone public ludeness or adultery, but DAMN!  :lol:

253566[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking.

Thank you for your service sir! :cheers:

Archived