Beavis, wannabe?

I'm trying to figure out what's funny about that. You know, some of the early stuff they used to do on Jack Ass was pretty funny because no one had ever done much crazy crap like that and it certainly wasn't life threatening. (Early on) I mean, piercing Steve O's butt cheeks together was good TV. :big:

But who would sit around and say, "Hey, let's see what would happen if we ran a shopping cart into someone's butt at 70 mph while he has his pants pulled down."

"Oh wait, you mean it would snap his spine in half if it hit the wrong way? Gee, never thought of that. But at least we got it on video. Woo Hoo!!!"

"Oh wait, you mean it would snap his spine in half if it hit the wrong way?  Gee, never thought of that.  But at least we got it on video.  Woo Hoo!!!"

252994[/snapback]

Then they would get a LIEYER to sue the maker of the shopping cart because they had not installed one wobbly wheel on it to prevent it from achieving such high speeds. How could they be so negligent?

"Oh wait, you mean it would snap his spine in half if it hit the wrong way?  Gee, never thought of that.  But at least we got it on video.  Woo Hoo!!!"

252994[/snapback]

Then they would get a LIEYER to sue the maker of the shopping cart because they had not installed one wobbly wheel on it to prevent it from achieving such high speeds. How could they be so negligent?

253000[/snapback]

What? You mean they can actually make shopping carts WITHOUT one wobbly wheel?

As far as I've determined, Johhny Knoxville, Steve O, & Co. have done only two intelligent things in their life: 1) Found the most appropriate name for their TV show, and 2) made a ton of money acting like jackasses (although they're hardly unique in that respect! :lol: ).

Archived