Skybar and Underage drinking.

DKW 86

Speaking of Highlands...

Had a friend playing pool there, and spilt a couple of drops of his beer on the pool table.  He just wiped it up with his shirt and we all kept playing pool.  About 5 minutes later, the bouncer comes up to my friend, claiming that he has ruined the pool table, and that he has to pay $120 to fix it. 

I told my bud not to pay it and walk out, but the bouncer refused to even let us leave until he paid the amount.  My friend is the type to not start a fight, so he paid it... ended up going over his limit in his checking account... and basically was screwed money wise for the next couple of weeks.  <_<

253422[/snapback]

Lame, you put a pool table in a bar and its going to get spilt on. They use cheap ass coverings also for those tables.

One of you should have requested that the police be called. I'll bet you money that bouncer pocketed it.

no way in hell. me and that bouncer would've been sleeping in that bar before i paid 120 bucks for a beer-stained pool table.

as for the owner not having the right to refuse service, he's got it. it doesn't have to make sense. he could post a sign that says, "no one with a yellow shirt allowed," and it would stand. as long as he's not discriminating, he can let in/serve/kick out/etc. whoever he pleases.

Archived