Still Sore

Bottomfeeder

I was at the Sam's awhile ago, pickin' up my meds, then browsing some of the AU and UA shirts on display, and saw a bammer over on the other side looking at the bammer shirts. Acting as if I was talking to my wife I said words to the affect loud enough to be heard by the bammers, "I was going to get some bathroom tissue but I think I buy this instead." Holding up a bammer t-shirt. They almost spit out their dentures. I just took my wife down the generator isle an kept on goin'. They were still spitting out their dentures after I was long gone. :roflol:

i do stuff like that, and i live pretty close to the crapstone....if we get to pull out the thumb this year, there will be bammerfarts jumping out windows....these fools are desperate and coach tubs gets under their skin so damn easy.....they will go postal

:lol: Funny stuff man. Alabama and Auburn in a class all by itself. Yankees/Red Sox, Michigan/Ohio State, Cowboys/Redskins, etc. etc. etc. are all good rivalries, but I have tried to explain the AU-UA rivalry to others and you just don't get it until you experience it.

I stand corrected. The spelling stays.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bammer

bammer:

Horribly unattractive; synonymous with fugly.

I know that Mike had nine beers, but I still can't believe he's trying to take those bammer girls home with him.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bammer

Bammer:

Endearing term used to describe the fans of that redneck school in the northwestern Alabama town of Tuscaloser.

Most Bammers tend to find it insulting, although most Bammer haters tend to find it fitting.

"Who's that toothless, inbred-looking guy over there?"

"Meh, just some worthless Bammer. Give him a dollar so he can get himself some booze."

I was at the Sam's awhile ago, pickin' up my meds, then browsing some of the AU and UA shirts on display, and saw a bammer over on the other side looking at the bammer shirts. Acting as if I was talking to my wife I said words to the affect loud enough to be heard by the bammers, "I was going to get some bathroom tissue but I think I buy this instead." Holding up a bammer t-shirt. They almost spit out their dentures. I just took my wife down the generator isle an kept on goin'. They were still spitting out their dentures after I was long gone. :roflol:

253223[/snapback]

"Bama fans are the only ppl that instigate problems"I bleieve I heard that on this site.......BTW And YET ANOTHER THREAD THAT SHOWS THE BARNER OBSESSION WITH THE UNIVERSITY.

i do stuff like that, and i live pretty close to the crapstone....if we get to pull out the thumb this year, there will be bammerfarts jumping out windows....these fools are desperate and coach tubs gets under their skin so damn easy.....they will go postal

253241[/snapback]

So where do you keep your thumb? BTW, this sounds like the begining of another Gaylens "some Bama fan wronged me " thread except with the roles reversed.

"Who's that toothless, inbred-looking guy over there?"

"Meh, just some worthless Bammer. Give him a dollar so he can get himself some booze."

253303[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

That is the best BF has posted on this site. I really didnt think he had it in him.

253223[/snapback]

"Bama fans are the only ppl that instigate problems"I bleieve I heard that on this site.......BTW And YET ANOTHER THREAD THAT SHOWS THE BARNER OBSESSION WITH THE UNIVERSITY.

253333[/snapback]

And who is it that's at the AU site?

Who's obsessed?

Two 'm's in Bammers Feeder...two Ms....

253292[/snapback]

Well played, BG.

253333[/snapback]

You should try a little harder.

Just a point to be made here....There are NO "M s" in uat!

Just a point to be made here....There are NO "M s" in uat!

253827[/snapback]

Right on WT. And another point......

bama, bammer, bammer or whatever do not start with a capital b.

253223[/snapback]

253333[/snapback]

Whats a barner anyway? Cause to be honest considering where I lived Tuscaloosa is pretty country backwards hickville.... as is Birmingham. I've seen UA students, these cats aren't exactly setting the standards of what is hot and proper on Michigan Avenue.

If its just a agriculture reference then you might wanna start researching what teams those ag students pull for, cause there is a heavy number of Alabama fans wandering that part of campus. Though you probably didn't think of that, course you also probably thought Steely Dan were Tide Pride members also.

Whats a barner anyway? Cause to be honest considering where I lived Tuscaloosa is pretty country backwards hickville.... as is Birmingham. I've seen UA students, these cats aren't exactly setting the standards of what is hot and proper on Michigan Avenue.

You're on drugs. Birmingham isnt even close to "Hickville"...and Tuscaloosa isnt either. Vance is, Cottondale maybe. But not Tuscaloosa.

Archived