LSU kids afraid to come to Auburn

AuNuma1

Well considering we play in Auburn every other year, I can see why they would rather go to the Tennessee game. We don't play in Knoxville very often. No one here at LSU is afraid of Auburn one bit. Stop trying to flatter yourself. :poke:

p1_lsu.jpg

Just saying he may have too much time on his hands...That has to be 3-4 hours and about a hundred dollars in make up, plus shaving his arms, head, etc.

Grossssssss :puke:

Well considering we play in Auburn every other year, I can see why they would rather go to the Tennessee game. We don't play in Knoxville very often. No one here at LSU is afraid of Auburn one bit. Stop trying to flatter yourself. :poke:

253295[/snapback]

It's an AUBURN BOARD!!! What do ya think we're going to do???!!! :big:

:au::homer:

253295[/snapback]

So your saying that you believe the article? If I know any SEC student, they would show up for both.... especially the Auburn game.

253295[/snapback]

So your saying that you believe the article? If I know any SEC student, they would show up for both.... especially the Auburn game.

253317[/snapback]

They won't be taking a bus....After last year's incident involving the UT team bus and LSU fans I'm surprised that LSU would want to take a bus to Tennessee.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2175779

The LSU football team must be really PO'd for lack of student support

253322[/snapback]

I would think Greyhound would be the loser in this...LSU fans will be there.

The article is misleading; I am sure the student govt's intiative to bus students to Auburn just didn't generate the same interest because Auburn is closer and they would rather drive themselves...

The article is misleading; I am sure the student govt's intiative to bus students to Auburn just didn't generate the same interest because Auburn is closer and they would rather drive themselves...

253358[/snapback]

Let's hope for everyone else's sake they find their own designated drivers.

Just curious...

Do you think Skip Bertman has a apology template on his desktop.

All that changes is school name.

253406[/snapback]

Without doubt.

He has one prepared for every team ready to be sent off. Just needs his approval to be sent.

Wow, I didn't realize I struck a nerve like that. Anyway as far as the Spider-Man guy. Give him some credit that takes some real passion to spend that much time painting yourself. Oh well, 20-17.

I hate to break it to you guys, but Tennessee is a WAY better road trip than AU. There's really not all that much to Knoxville, but relative to Auburn its Vegas. So it's really more an issue of boredom than fear, particularly for a bunch of college kids.

I hate to break it to you guys, but Tennessee is a WAY better road trip than AU. There's really not all that much to Knoxville, but relative to Auburn its Vegas. So it's really more an issue of boredom than fear, particularly for a bunch of college kids.

253723[/snapback]

Fans across the nation disagree, even fans from Maryland link

Nice try at stirring the pot though.... I guess :rolleyes:

253723[/snapback]

253724[/snapback]

Congratualtions, you impressed a Maryland fan. Quite an accomplishment. In any case, you successfully missed my point, which was that Auburn doesn't offer much for a bunch of college kids.

And by the way, this thread started as smack and has never been anything else, so spare me the pot stirring accusations.

253723[/snapback]

253724[/snapback]

Congratualtions, you impressed a Maryland fan. Quite an accomplishment. In any case, you successfully missed my point, which was that Auburn doesn't offer much for a bunch of college kids.

And by the way, this thread started as smack and has never been anything else, so spare me the pot stirring accusations.

253749[/snapback]

Auburn is a college town. The whole city is made up of 22,000+ students... And you say we dont offer much for a bunch of college kids?

Matter of fact, have you even been to Auburn? And if you answer yes, did you even leave your tailgating area?

You'll probably answer yes to both... But I have a feeling it is a big no for both questions.

Well the UT game is something different for us LSU fans. Most fans that travel have been to AU several times, and this is not the case with UT. AU is a fun place to see a game, but if I had a choice of a trip to take out of the 2 it would be UT, simply because I have never been there, and it will be several years before we go back again. I think that is probably the case for most LSU fans.

All that being said......I am going to the AU game and not UT this year...LOL!!! But I have my reasons (time, money, and my AU ties).

Exactly Vatz, it's a COLLEGE town. You come to a game for the atmosphere, the tailgating, the pre-game festivities and the GAME itself. I'm not sure what you're looking for Big Ape. A water park, 6-Flags, a Nutria Kyosk???

If you want bars, Auburn's got em'. Restaurants...plenty. Beautiful women? Oooohh yeah! :thumbsup:

Not sure what you like to do when you go to a college football game but Auburn has everything I want.

Well the UT game is something different for us LSU fans. Most fans that travel have been to AU several times, and this is not the case with UT. AU is a fun place to see a game, but if I had a choice of a trip to take out of the 2 it would be UT, simply because I have never been there, and it will be several years before we go back again.

253753[/snapback]

See Gorilla, this post makes alot more sense than your rambling.

It doesnt surprise me one bit that someone from Baton Rouge would be more comfortable in a bigger city like Knoxville, than in a true college town like Auburn.

Archived