LSU kids afraid to come to Auburn

AuNuma1

Yes, I have been to Auburn (twice), and yes I have been to UT (also twice, but only once for an LSU game, the other was nonconference), and yes I left the tailgating area in both places. I'm not going to put a lot of effort into convincing any of you that Auburn isn't the greatest road trip ever b/c you're not gonna believe me. Suffice to say, if given a choice between a trip to UT and a trip to Auburn I'll take UT.

Auburn is pretty though, and you guys can really put some air under a roll of toilet paper. javascript:emoticon(' :thumbsup: ')

smilie

Most LSU students like to drive to Auburn, rather than take the buses. It's closer and you don't have to go through all the trouble of sneaking alcohol on the buses.

However, the bus trip to Knoxville is more practical for students money-wise (gas prices :blink: )

But anywho, I can assure you LSU fans will be there in full force.

Geaux :lsu:

I guess the experience you have at an away game really depends on how long of a time there, before and after the game, that you allow yourself. I've been to BR and like many, I did my "Tailgating" :big: down the road in New Orleans. Not knowing my way around that town, I just parked, tailgated a while and went to the stadium. Can't say I have anything positive or negative to say about the town itself as a great place for a college road trip. I'm sure if you know where to go, you can plan a great time.

Archived