Are you ready?

vatz22au

Yeah man. That one is just about my favorite video ever. I would have to say that the clip of Ronnie Brown in the UT game in 04 was my favorite clip.....sheer brute strength running them over into the endzone.

WAR EAGLE!

Vatz:  No offense, but don't you find your avatar just wee bit gay?  :big:

War Eagle and bring on the games!!  :cheer:   :thumbsup:

253564[/snapback]

Synchronized dancing with spider man and a transformer gay?? Totally not gay :lol:B)

Oh yeah, I am ready for the Spider man synchronized ice skating...

Oh, sorry. Got carried away. :rolleyes:

Yes, I am ready for Sept. 2 and some great tailgating.

I love these types of videos....they get me so pumped up for the season.

Of course i really enjoy the LSU ones but also like seeing other teams videos people have made. If anyone is interested, here is one that was shown to the team (LSU) before the LSU/UGA SECCG in 2003. And by the way LSU played in the game it seems the video did its job.

Who makes these videos for Auburn and how are they made? By the way geauxscott, I watched the LSU video and it was pretty cool. I just want to know who comes up with the ideas and then puts them into production. Man, it must take a ton of time to crank one of these things out.

Who makes these videos for Auburn and how are they made?  By the way geauxscott, I watched the LSU video and it was pretty cool.  I just want to know who comes up with the ideas and then puts them into production.  Man, it must take a ton of time to crank one of these things out.

253785[/snapback]

I'm sure a lot of students in the film editing course of study for the schools do it for fun and for class projects. Its pretty neat, i wouldn't even know where to begin.

Archived