Incoming Freshman Get It

Proud Tiger

My granddaughter will start to Auburn in a week or so. She was recently down for freshman orientation at Camp War Eagle. She brought me back a sticker which I now have on my car:

2006 The Thumb

She already gets it and I hope all the other incoming freshmen do too. :cheer:

The whole "Fear the Thumb" thing is pretty funny. I hear Bama fans saying its stupid, but in actuality its VERY FUNNY!! :thumbsup:

My message to you.........AUBURN, "FEAR THE MIDDLE FINGER" :P:D:D

182391sdc.jpg

The whole "Fear the Thumb" thing is pretty funny. I hear Bama fans saying its stupid, but in actuality its VERY FUNNY!!  :thumbsup:

My message to you.........AUBURN, "FEAR THE MIDDLE FINGER"  :P   :D  :D

253841[/snapback]

Aw come on Scotty, what ya'll gonna try to burn down this year?

The whole "Fear the Thumb" thing is pretty funny. I hear Bama fans saying its stupid, but in actuality its VERY FUNNY!!  :thumbsup:

253841[/snapback]

253845[/snapback]

PT,

Show up in an unmarked car or you'll be the first to know......

253841[/snapback]

253845[/snapback]

Not sure.... just gotta find something flammable. And if its not flammable, I'm sure we can drain some gas from your RV's and make it flammable!! :poke::D

253841[/snapback]

253845[/snapback]

Not sure.... just gotta find something flammable. And if its not flammable, I'm sure we can drain some gas from your RV's and make it flammable!! :poke::D

253849[/snapback]

is it scary that i could actually see that happening?

PT,

Show up in an unmarked car or you'll be the first to know......

253848[/snapback]

Why do you say that?

My granddaughter will start to Auburn in a week or so. She was recently down for freshman orientation at Camp War Eagle. She brought me back a sticker which I now have on my car:

2006 The Thumb

She already gets it and I hope all the other incoming freshmen do too. :cheer:

253839[/snapback]

In a week? Is she rushing for a sorority? Yikes...

253841[/snapback]

253845[/snapback]

253849[/snapback]

Go for Parker Hall, that thing could use a good fire or wrecking ball, hell I'll even pay for the matches and gas and watch out for the cops for you. :lol:

Go for Parker Hall, that thing could use a good fire or wrecking ball, hell I'll even pay for the matches and gas and watch out for the cops for you.  :lol:

253880[/snapback]

Not sure where that is, but if you will spray paint "LSU SUCKS" or something along those lines on there i'm sure it will be taken out. Or better yet....just park that AU van out front!! :big::big:

Archived