CFN SEC Preview

Boonan

I have to disagree with some of their reviews or whatever.

1. We have no All SEC Defensive players. Who knows, at the end of the season, they might be correct, but for right now, I am questioning what they say.

2. Best Running Backs (team rankings): 1. Georgia 2. Arkansas 3. Auburn -- Again, I am confused. First they go off to say Kenny Irons is the best RB in the SEC.. hell, they say best player. Now we are #3 in running backs. Heh

3. #5 in Special Teams (team ranking). Well.. Besides our punter, who I find to be right at the top, I guess we aren't too great in that area. Go back to the LSU game for that.

Besides that.. good stuff.

Ken Darby ranked the 5th best back in the SEC makes their All Conference team a flipping joke. Im sorry but Darby has gone back to back 1,000 yard seasons...Little and Foster have shown potential, but neither has shown to be better than darby has ALREADY proven to be.

And our running back group is rated behind UT even though we have the two best fullbacks in the league and have Darby, Johns, Coffee, and Upchurch at tailback. This list is messed up.

I have to disagree with some of their reviews or whatever.

1. We have no All SEC Defensive players. Who knows, at the end of the season, they might be correct, but for right now, I am questioning what they say.

We had 4 named according to their list.

Archived