Need Your Prayers

aubrandon

My twenty eight year old brother in law is a huge Auburn fan and my Auburn game buddy. In the last five years we have either gone to almost every game or watched them on tv. I don't think we have missed but three or four. Sadly, he has been diagnosed with colon cancer. His Dr believes once his colon is removed and he heals up that he will be cancer free and be fine except for a few life changes with a J pouch. Dr.'s at UAB removed his colon in an eight hour surgery yesterday. He came through the surgery late last night. He is awake but in a tremendous amount of pain. We all know that there is only ONE who can heal him. Your prayers will be appreciated.

Prayers sent. May God bless him and relieve his pain.

Thank you for sharing this need with us. I have petitioned my Father asking for a manifestation of His power on your brother-in law's behalf. Please keep us informed on his progress.

Tell him he has to get better for the season! Consider this his equivalent of two-a-days. :)

We will be thinking of you all - keep us informed as to his progress.

My twenty eight year old brother in law is a huge Auburn fan and my Auburn game buddy. In the last five years we have either gone to almost every game or watched them on tv. I don't think we have missed but three or four. Sadly, he has been diagnosed with colon cancer. His Dr believes once his colon is removed and he heals up that he will be cancer free and be fine except for a few life changes with a J pouch. Dr.'s at UAB removed his colon in an eight hour surgery yesterday. He came through the surgery late last night. He is awake but in a tremendous amount of pain. We all know that there is only ONE who can heal him. Your prayers will be appreciated.

Sure thing, man...

Archived