The Harmon Forecast

DKW 86

Thanks DKW.

Yeah, Jones is a good coach and he has a good de coordinator too. The thing about Hawaii is that they are kinda scarey...you just never know what you'll get from them. I think that Bama has a problem that it hasn't had in years (depth)...be it youthful or not...we actually have BACKUPS! LOL Should be a decent season...next year will be better for us though.

As for you guys...does WSU still have the high flying offense or has that since fizzled? I think if you guys give em a steady dose of KI and keep the receivers happy, play "steady" de...that'll be enough.

Gotta question...am i missing something or are several SEC schools playing Pac 10? What's the skinny? Scheduling coincidence or is it an SEC/PAC 10 thing? I really hope the SEC whoops up on em...tired of USC and i have a feeling that Cal will be better than them.

I can't wait for the flippin season...MSU and SC kickoff in 18 days! Maybe Croom will upset the Ole Ball Coach.

I don't think UH can hang in there long if at all with bama. Jones just will not be able to recruit the top talent to be competitive with any SEC team, save maybe MSU...Do remember though that bama lost a lot of experience on D, it will be interesting to see if UH comes out slinging it deep the first possession or two trying to get a big play??

WSU, as most Weak 10 teams has a passign game. They are coming off I believe back to back losign seasons, but they do have a lot of talent returning and AU will have to come with an A game. Last year they had absolutely no D

Rushing Offense 15 212.00

Passing Offense 20 277.27

Total Offense 8 489.27

Scoring Offense 21 33.45

Rushing Defense 65 153.55

Pass Efficiency 100 140.71

Defense

Total Defense 106 442.64

Scoring Defense 97 31.45

Their O was pretty good....but their D was pathetic, of course one could argue that it is a product of playing against some of the better Offenses in the country??? Either way you cut it, the D was bad. Not going to win very many games giving up 31 ppg :blink:

Their O will have to be contained, i.e. AU establishing the run and keeping them off the field. AU can not afford to get into a shoot out like against UGA last year. I don't think we would do well. I think we will see one of the best Ds at AU this year though, when it is all said and done. Hopefully they get off to a good start and it is not the slap in the face wake up!! WAR EAGLE!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived