Nip Watch Update

LegalEagle

The Tennessee Titans were playing on TV last night. This moring in Tennessee it is 64 deg. with a certain, shall I say, "nip" in the air. It's coming your way Alabama (State of - not School of the Overinflated Ego).

Are you ready for some football??

WDE :cheer:

I was just about to ask the same thing! I woke up this morning and took the dogs out, and to my surprise it was actually COOL outside! The first thing I thought of was the Nip. Hurry Nip, hurry!

:rolleyes: Live in the ATL and on this Sunday, gloomy morn'in.....shall I say a little "nippish" was on display - and thats not just from the wife!! :lol:

Just call me Debbie Downer, but there is still a little too much humidity in the air.

Remember, it's not the humidity -- it's the dew point. Jus saying ... :)

Hang in there gang. I spoke with my brother from Atlanta tonight. He called to check on the "Nip" too. Just haven't seen it or felt it...yet. The Nip was called on 8-15 of last season. Something tells me it will be just a bit later this year. Be of good cheer. The weather guessers are saying a cold front is headed this way!

Hurry NIP Hurry ! ! ! :au:

WDE ! ! ! :cheer:

Just call me Debbie Downer, but there is still a little too much humidity in the air.

Remember, it's not the humidity -- it's the dew point. Jus saying ... :)

What we need around here is less humidity and more humility :big::big:

You guys come to work with me. We'll spend about three hours in a couple of different attics. We will change out a motor or two and clean out a couple of A/C drains. I'll let you be the judge if the nip is getting close or not.

Archived