Nip Call ??

TigerDad

What is the status of the official "nip"-call--I was in Auburn this weekend and Sunday Morning there might have been a little "nip" in the air???

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A high of 82 on Sunday. That might've been the best chance of Nippage for the next few weeks. It certainly felt like fall when the sun was behind the clouds.

:cheer:

I understand, my like thinking bretheren. BUT, I can call no NIP before It's time!

If this "cold front" that the weather guessers are calling for comes through, it may be just around the corner. 'Till then, why doesn't everyone list their "Signs - o - the Nip" here. You know...Does your grass look different? Leaves falling around your yard? Kids playing football in the neighborhood?...etc

Help me out here!

Easy....First morning that I don't break a sweat when I ride the motorcycle in to the office. This morning was the first. :big:

Whitetail deer in the field behind my house starting to get that brown tint, instead of summer red tint, Bring on the nip!! :cheer:

43 Users active

18 guests 25 members

More & more folks coming around.

Must be a sign that football is starting in less than 3 weeks........

WOOOOOHOOOO

WAR EAGLE!

Bring'em on!

:cheer::au::football:

uhhhh yeah no nip here in South Florida...more like sweat your balls off :blink:

The Summer FL Weather Report:

90 Degrees all day everyday

95% humidity all day everyday

Clear in the mornings...showers in the evenings and occasionally a "NAMED" gust of wind comes along! :no:

20 different "little boy"s football teams crowded onto the same vacant lot to practice everyday and 100 parents watching from lawn chairs in pickup truck beds.

It is near.

Someone call the nip I can't take it anymore!!!!!!

I was flying around tonite at 7,000 feet and the outside air temperature was just a hair under 50 degrees. So I'm calling it. It's official. The friggin' Nip is here. There. It's settled. And when we're sweating our balls off at the WSU game, just remember, the Nip is here...because I said so! That should be enough to cool you off...if the ice cold beer in your hand won't.

I was flying around tonite at 7,000 feet and the outside air temperature was just a hair under 50 degrees. So I'm calling it. It's official. The friggin' Nip is here. There. It's settled. And when we're sweating our balls off at the WSU game, just remember, the Nip is here...because I said so! That should be enough to cool you off...if the ice cold beer in your hand won't.

Hold up Liger, do you know the force you meddle with? Even to jokingly call the NIP could bring some bad mojo down on this Auburn team. You may need to light a candle say a prayer and ask Tim for NIP forgiveness. <_<

Liger.....you calling the nip is like Shula hollering War Eagle :no::no:

Even to jokingly call the NIP could bring some bad mojo down on this Auburn team.

I refuse to accept the responsibility. I retract my statement. :whistle:

Liger.....you calling the nip is like Shula hollering War Eagle :no::no:

What, you saying it can't happen? Shula very well may BE hollering War Eagle after this year!

well..i have seen deer running across the road by my house, and my grass has brown spots...

but what i have failed to mention is the woody area the deer call home is being disturbed by developers and the grass aint happy cause the heat is killing it....regardless of how much i water

it is starting to "feel" if you will, fallish at night, sometimes, kinda sorta.

Anyone attempting to call an EARLY/premature NIP will be turned over to the Football Goddess for punishment of HER choosing.

Anyone attempting to call an EARLY/premature NIP will be turned over to the Football Goddess for punishment of HER choosing.

Does this count: I have removed my name and address as I don't want any of those crazy UGA fans paying me a visit.

homea_01.gif

AUGUST 14 TICKET OFFICE

Dear ------------ (edited )

Your order has been shipped to the following address:

-------------- (edited)

C/O

-------------- (edited)

DECATUR GA 30032-3262

Your package was shipped via Certified 1st Class Mail on Monday, August 14, 2006.

Any replies to this email should be addressed to tickets@auburn.edu.

Thanks & Be sure to visit our WebSite.

http://www.auburntigers.com

Sincerely,

Auburn Ticket Office

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better be damned glad you retracted that statement before I saw it, or that would have earned you a one week vacation from the board. :angry:

NO ONE BUT TIMMY CALLS THE NIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVER!!!!!!!!!!

You better be damned glad you retracted that statement before I saw it, or that would have earned you a one week vacation from the board. :angry:

EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Well excuse the hell out of me. Put me on vacation then. Sorry my sarcastic humor got so damned misinterpreted.

EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Well excuse the hell out of me. Put me on vacation then. Sorry my sarcastic humor got so damned misinterpreted.

No problems Liger. Everyone involved is just kiddin'.

Archived