Auburn in the NFL - Up to date

DCTiger

As of today (Tuesday), here is the where the Auburn guys stand on the depth charts.

Listed at 1st String:

Dansby, Karlos LBO Arizona

Gandy, Wayne OLT Atlanta

Spikes, Takeo LBO Buffalo

Johnson, Rudi RB Cincinnati

Beasley, Fred RBF Miami

Brown, Ronnie RB Miami

James, Jeno OLG Miami

Richardson, Tony RBF Minnesota

Evans, Heath RBF New England

Whitehead, Willie DLT New Orleans

Simmons, Kendall OLG Pittsburg

Gray, Chris OLG Seattle

Williams, Cadillac RB Tampa Bay

Rogers, Carlos DBC Washington

Washington, Marcus LBO Washington

2nd String:

McClover, Stanley DLE Carolina

Ratliff, Jay DLE Dallas

Johnson, Spencer DLT Minnesota

Thomas, Dontarrious LBI Minnesota

Carter, Tim WR NYG

Torbor, Reggie LBO NYG

Hood, Roderick DBC Philadelphia

Campbell, Jason QB Washington

Pucillo, Mike OLC Washington

3rd String:

Brown, Mark LBI Arizona

Jackson, Tommy DLT Atlanta

McIntyre, Jeris WR Kansas City

Reddick, Troy OLT NYG

McNeill, Marcus OLT San Diego

Obomanu, Ben WR Seattle

Johnson, Robert TE Washington

4t String:

Williams, Travis LBI Atlanta

Mix, Anthony WR NYG

5th String:

Wallace, Cooper TE Chicago

Aromashodu, Devin WR Miami

Hobbs, Kevin DBC Seattle

I'm surprised to see some of our most popular players on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th string lists. Either their teams are really stacked or their coaches don't fully appreciate what they have in our guys.

No kidding. How is Big Mac 3rd? I can understand not starting him for a year or so, but the guy is good. I would have thought he'd be 2nd string.

Someone should make an all Auburn fantasy team and see how well it does.

An all Auburn fantasy team would suck unless other teams in the fantasy league were limited to one school as well. I do have Rudi and Ronnie as my RB's. I don't think I'll be able to pick up Cadillac.

I noticed that all 3 of our FBs switched NFL teams since last year, and they are all 3 top of the depth chart. I thought that was cool. Especially with our 3 RBs already established as 1st stringers.

Rob Bironas and Brandon Jacobs are the only 2 guys I can think of that played at Auburn, but finished at another school. Are their others?

Other than Tim Carter, not sure if any of our WRs will get any PT this year. My be the practice squad for several.

If Travis makes the team, we should have 7 LBs this year. 2 Pro-bowlers. And they say we only produce RBs. Ha !!

An all Auburn fantasy team would suck unless other teams in the fantasy league were limited to one school as well. I do have Rudi and Ronnie as my RB's. I don't think I'll be able to pick up Cadillac.

Of course it would suck compared to fantasy teams that can pick the highest performing players. It would be neat to see how well it does though.

If someone's got free time, make a league with several teams - each team consisting of players from AU, UGA, UF, UT, and uat (and whoever else has enough people to make a team). Head to head fantasy NFL battle right there...

Archived