Auburn Under Armour!! Finally!!

mayonaise

I couldn't help but notice that they are charging $10 for schedule posters that they usually hand out for free. I wonder if they will still hand them out for free on game days?

Wow, and I was going to buy a Under Armour (almost abbreviated it as UA & didn't want to confuse people) polo for summer golf, but those things are pretty pricey!

I couldn't help but notice that they are charging $10 for schedule posters that they usually hand out for free. I wonder if they will still hand them out for free on game days?

They were free when I went to Tigerrags for Fan Day

While yes, prices are high, its not looking that much more expensive to me than the Russell stuff. The T's are a little higher, but give them time and they'll float back down. If they're made out of performance material, you should expect to pay a little more. The polos are the same price as other brands, $50 to $70 (which is still absurd).

All the shirts are some type of performance gear, I have a couple of the T-shirts (they've been in book stores for a couple of weeks already). The performance gear from Russell was in the same price range as the Under Armour stuff.

All the shirts are some type of performance gear, I have a couple of the T-shirts (they've been in book stores for a couple of weeks already). The performance gear from Russell was in the same price range as the Under Armour stuff.

Yep. Need that stuff for those pre-game BEER-A-THONS........ :big:

IF you can look at that picture of Coach Tubs and the PLAYERS "hooked up" and not get fired up and ready for some FOOTBALL, well, You may want to check your PULSE ! ! !

Yep. Need that stuff for those pre-game BEER-A-THONS........ :big:

Lol.

Saw the polo's while getting some books today. Those things are very thin and will be really nice for the heat that we have been having.

IF you can look at that picture of Coach Tubs and the PLAYERS "hooked up" and not get fired up and ready for some FOOTBALL, well, You may want to check your PULSE ! ! !

Click! Clack! Auburn's going to run over your ......

I actually purchased an orange polo and a dark blue tee last week. The tee is alright for just wearing around the house. The polo is pretty nice. I really like the under armor logo on the sleeve.

WDE!

Ryan

I really dont like any of the t-shirts! They are too simple maybe they will have more shirts on down the road, I like the polos if i can take out a loan against my house to buy one :big:

Wish there were some of the compression gear available in AU colors. Its good stuff for general workouts, and the longsleeve compression tops actually make pretty good rash guards for mat work. Would love a set in navy with orange detail, perhaps? Oh well, the tshirts are comfy enough for casual wear, anyway. XD

Archived