Arkansas is Hurting

saniflush

and better. Found out yesterday taht Darius Vinnett blew out his knee. Looks like they lost another player to injuries. Meanwhile it also looks like Robert Johnson will be their starting QB. Man, it's looking bleak up there.

#1 QB down, #1 Tb down, #2 cb down, #2 De down.

LINK

Tough news. I really expected them to be a MUCH improved team in the West this year. Guess uat may make it to #3 after all.

I don't see why arky is getting so much love. Great freshman QB buts he's a freshman. New OC but he came from high school, same sorry ass head coach. Where's the beef?!!

I don't see why arky is getting so much love. Great freshman QB buts he's a freshman. New OC but he came from high school, same sorry ass head coach. Where's the beef?!!

Easy, they really brought things together and played well toward the end of last season, gave LSU a good run almost sending AU to atlanta. They had a solid group returning of experienced players on both sides of the ball. Casy Dick did a good job coming in at the middle of the season and helping Arky out, that combined with 2 very good tail backs and some experience at the receiver spot Arky is a very attractive team to get the "surprise" or "dark horse" label. With all the injuries piling up it does not look however that they are going to be able to keep the boat up right and floating.

Archived