Scrimmage discourages Bama fan

Bottomfeeder

Scrimmage discourages Bama fan

-- I'm an extremely devout Alabama fan. I just want to let all the Alabama fans know that I just got back from the Monday scrimmage in Tuscaloosa, and as much as I hate to say it, we're in trouble. We are truly in trouble. I am so frustrated. If that's our football team then we're in trouble. It's going to be a long season.

I think the Bammers are purposefully undercutting their team in an attempt to lead us into temptation. The temptation to be overconfident in November. Not gonna work Bammers. Wisconsin was enough to make this attempt futile. Our boys are going to be ready this year for every single game, one game at a time. I'm going to keep an eye out this year for this kind of disinformation.

Have you got a link? I'm interested in reading the responses. It's always fun when the Tide faithful start turning on each other in a frenzy of crimson cannibalism. I'm sure he had many large chunks chewed out of him. :big:

Have you got a link? I'm interested in reading the responses. It's always fun when the Tide faithful start turning on each other in a frenzy of crimson cannibalism. I'm sure he had many large chunks chewed out of him. :big:

:roflol:

That was in today's so the replies will be in tomorrow's Press Register. I believe you'll have to check tomorrow so the link maybe a bit different. This is for todays' Sport's Soundoff:

http://www.al.com/search/index.ssf?/base/s...&thispage=2

Here is a link to the archive:

http://www.al.com/search/index.ssf?sconfig...mp;x=30&y=7

If you need any help let me know.

Here's another one:

Amusing Alabama fan

-- Once again an Alabama fan doesn't fail to amuse in Sound Off. He wants to know where Brodie Croyle was this weekend. :blink: He makes all these statements about how great a quarterback Brodie Croyle could be. :roflol: Then he really goes off when he says Croyle would be better than Bart Starr. I really have to laugh at that one. Was he being funny or serious?

Archived