Willie "Spinach Dip" Williams

wesfau

Dang. Hard to believe not even a community college wants him. Usually someone, somewhere will take on even the hardest cases.

Wonder if it's ever occurred to Mr. Williams to do something drastic to show he's on the straight and narrow and won't depart from it ever again? A big time does of humility and outward signs of a changed attitude are in order, but so far nothing.

Miami has had a history of national championships, controversy and a reputation of winning at pretty much all costs.

Coker, it seems, wants to change that

Well, lately he seems to be doing a pretty good job of changing that "winning national championships" tradition...now let's see if he has any luck with that "winning at pretty much all costs" thing.

Just curious--I really don't care where Willie ends up as long as he isn't hurting some innocent victim somewhere--but could he get a pro team to give him a chance/try out? What about a non-NFL league (AAFL, Canada, Europe) or arena football?

I hope he enjoyed his 15 minutes of fame, because it is OVER! Well, at least he has his memories of that steak and lobster.

ANY school would be foolish to take him now. He might as well go join a leper colony.

Just curious--I really don't care where Willie ends up as long as he isn't hurting some innocent victim somewhere--but could he get a pro team to give him a chance/try out? What about a non-NFL league (AAFL, Canada, Europe) or arena football?

What's the rule? 3 years out of high school before he can join the NFL?

Guest Tigrinum Major

Yes. I'd expect an unregistered sports agent to already know this.

Yes.

Eloquent answer.

Your simplicity is gold.

Succinct dog thumb Skkkip.

Yes. I'd expect an unregistered sports agent to already know this.

Ah...the edit.

Don't blow my cover, dude. I've got appointments with John Jacob Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson and Marijuwana Simpson later.

I added a woopig comment on the end.

Thank you, Capt. Obvious. Or Major Obvious. Or...you get the picture.

Don't blow my cover, dude.

Aren't you bsfellers?

No, I'm Brian and so's my wife.

Archived