The Stench of Failure: Iraqis are not better off

Bottomfeeder

Wars have a product know as disinformation (look it up). On one hand, we have Bush administration telling the world everything is okay in Iraq, and the other hand we have the truth. Thing about the truth is it does NOT lie, it can't, it's the truth. If the oil is suppose to pay for the war, then why are Iraqis having to import oil and refined products? Answer = Bush Administration and Pentagon failures.

Wars always produce death, destruction and insurgency. Only problem is the Pentagon's failure to reduce the effectiveness of the insurgency after we gained momentum, has led to an uncontrollable civil disorder. Their failures, in ALL aspects of the war, will continue until the people of Iraq and America demand change. And, they want to go to Iran, LMAO! :roflol: Unreal. They can't even fix Iraq and Afghanistan, and I'll be damned if I pay another red cent toward this debacle. My, my, my, what a cluster####. You can try to make it smell good by interviewing Iraqis that are happy about the liberation, but you cannot hide the stench of FAILURE. If you think they need more time, then fine, you got it.

Iraq doubles funding for oil imports

Tell me once again, you were there when? You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, construction boy. Did Keith Olberman get you up to speed on the reconstruction effort?

I wasn't and I know better. I tell you what, why don't you get the training you need at Black Water and go over there yourself. You can be Hero! LMAO!

lester.jpg

I would rather be alive to help those who cannot help themselves, then to die for a lie. Construction Boy or not, at least I'm not mooching off the taxpayer to fund my retirement. Join the Homeland Insecurity, that's where most of the retired military are, extending the taxpayer-funded retirements.

So, you're telling me a good friend of mine who is currently serving his second tour over there (he ASKED to go back) lied to my face when he spoke of all the positives he had PERSONALLY seen and experienced? He was screwing with me when he told me the Iraqi's personally THANK him and are more than GRATEFUL for what the US has done?

Let me guess... He's been brainwashed by Bush and Rumsfeld. Everything he has seen and experienced was a hallucination. OR, since he's just in the "lowly" NG, it doesn't matter. Go ahead and pick one of those, and continue to insult every US soldier who has given up a lot, some their lives, so you and others can make ignorant statements to the world.

Didn't even have to read it. Title was crap. A lie. Bullshirt. Media drivel. I got a son home on leave RIGHT NOW who will beg the differ with you. He serves WITH the Iraqi Army every day. He sees the good the bad and the ugly. The Iraqis are proud and determined to be their own country and people, but they know that they still need our help. Each passing day the IA becomes better trained and stronger. The economy in Iraq is booming. Tha only place that has issues is Baghdad and that makes up only four of eighteen provinces. You do the math. Soon Baghdad will be purged of terorists by the IA and the Iraqi Police (who are graduating 900 recruits a month). Don't believe what you hear or read from someone who has never left the green zone.

I wasn't and I know better. I tell you what, why don't you get the training you need at Black Water and go over there yourself. You can be Hero! LMAO!

I don't need to join Blackwater, and if I decided to I would sign up and go in a heartbeat. I've served in Iraq....several times. I was one of the first non-SEAL squids to put my boots on Iraqi soil. Those young men and women (military and civilian) serving over there are 100 times the man you will ever be.

I would rather be alive to help those who cannot help themselves, then to die for a lie. Construction Boy or not, at least I'm not mooching off the taxpayer to fund my retirement. Join the Homeland Insecurity, that's where most of the retired military are, extending the taxpayer-funded retirements.

Do I hint a note of bitterness? Maybe instead of being a kook and an administrative burden when you served, you could have chose to make something out of yourself instead of being the person you are today, seeing black helicopters and conspiracies everywhere your $7 an hour job takes you. Do you ever stop and think you are to blame for the situation you find yourself in right now?

Tell you what. Just to make the pill a little more difficult to swallow for you, I am going to request that my retirement come directly from YOUR tax dollars (provided you pay them). :moon:

I don't need to join Blackwater, and if I decided to I would sign up and go in a heartbeat. I've served in Iraq....several times. I was one of the first non-SEAL squids to put my boots on Iraqi soil. Those young men and women (military and civilian) serving over there are 100 times the man you will ever be.

Do I hint a note of bitterness? Maybe instead of being a kook and an administrative burden when you served, you could have chose to make something out of yourself instead of being the person you are today, seeing black helicopters and conspiracies everywhere your $7 an hour job takes you. Do you ever stop and think you are to blame for the situation you find yourself in right now?

Tell you what. Just to make the pill a little more difficult to swallow for you, I am going to request that my retirement come directly from YOUR tax dollars (provided you pay them). :moon:

Liberal mooch, you a funny guy. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

I'm not blaming anyone, just stating facts. That's all. I guess I'm okay with where I am right now. I'm not very please with what Washington is doing with my country though.

While you've been pledging allegiance, politicians have been pledging your assets. So, let's salute the f lag and scrutinize the financials. You are citizen-shareholders because, as President Lincoln said, our government is "of the people, by the people, and for the people." You also pick up the tab when your elected leaders pledge the "full faith and credit" of the United States.

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/17345.html

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/books/...ial-report.html

With the present financial state of the union, I don't believe your benefits will be there in full. I think you need to find another source for retirement or whatever you decide to do. I know I'm not depending on SS for sure. As a matter of fact, I'm not depending on government for anything, they are biggest failure I have ever investigated. So, I learned how to trade options, that's my thing. It's the only low downside wealth-builder that I know. I wasn't as fortunate as some, to finish with a degree, so I work for a living by "the sweat of my brow." I'm not ashamed, just tired of it, that's all. I'm tired of the drug addicts and drunkards stinkin' up the place, and the low pay, esp. in the south. The heat is unbearable, and the pay isn't worth me being there. So, the ignorant will have to find someone to teach them, cause it's not going to be me. I had to learn on my own, and so will they. Hopefully, they'll live through it.

Archived