lets all chip in and help Sportscall

tombigbeetiger

I just talked with the producer of Sportscall because i have not been able to listen to the show in its live time slot(4-6 pm) because of the servers inability to handle the volumn of internet listeners. He asked me to call in during business hours,(he liked the idea of putting this on the message boards too) and complain. He said that if enough people did this, they would procure more bandwith so that everyone who wanted to listen to the show, could listen in in the live time slot. I love this little show so much because it is AU positive and does not come out of bammerham. I have had to listen to fockin' neal mcready today. I feel so filthy for doing that too. He is the wrost radio talk show host I have ever tried to listen too. He really loves AU, too. (insert sarcasm here). The # for Sportscall management is 1-888-9tiger9 during business hours

How much do they need?

they are maxed out every day now. I live so close to the crapstone that i can smell it if i walk outside and this show is my lifeline to AU,m and i have not been able to listen to it live all week. They underestimated the listening audience when they put it back on streaming audio

I have heard so many good things about that show, that I started trying to listen to it online a couple of weeks ago, but have been unsuccesful. I thought maybe the link was old or some other technical issue was keeping them for broadcasting over the internet. I guess I now know the reason. Too bad no radio station in my area has it.

I had no idea they were on the internet whatis the link?? I loved that show when i lived in Auburn......Sure beats Dunnaway and Brown and Herb Winches!

Archived