Hoover High School TV Show

outoftowntiger

Watched the show last night and it was pretty good. So far they haven't displayed anything that doesn't happen daily in High School. Coach Propst is a coach I think every high school kid would want to play for. I think he will land a College Job in the next couple of years. Overall I think the first show was pretty good. My only complaint is I thought Hoover had better looking girls then what they showed. <_<

That head Cheerleader - how much was her surgery?

First time I got to see Tim Tebow - that was pretty cool. I didn't know Hoover handled them like that. Tebow looked good at escaping from the pocket and making good decisions, but his accuracy was nothing to brag about.

It was kinda creepy watching the show.

I graduated in 2000 from Hoover. Its just so weird seeing this super-culture that has formed there around football since I left. I kept feeling like, "That's NOT my high school. Did I DREAM it all?"

I need a Tylenol.

i watched it too. my wife watches MTV alot and unfortunately i am stuck watching a lot of that crap with her. i was afraid it was going to be a lot of cheesy high school drama too, but i was plesantly suprised that during the 1 hour show, the high school junk was kept to a minimum. of course, there were moments of gossip to draw in the kiddies, but the coaches were hilarous yelling at the players. i thought it was pretty well done.......considering it was on MTV. lots of football.

rainman, it was weird for me too.. i graduated there in 04 but it was pretty much like that. it's blown up some since then though. it's weird watching your former teachers and the halls you used to walk. my sister got herself on there for a couple of seconds waving her flag at a pep rally.

I thought the show was well done! I thought it was good for Hoover! I dont care how much they cost for the Head Cheerleader she was the best part of the show! :big:

I did not see the show. MOst think it was so over the top it was nauseating. You guys are scaring me thinking that MTV is doing this for anything other than the salaciousness of it. They will slant it past credibility. Hey, this is MTV, the kings of manufactured hype.

Did you guys see the pictures on AL.com taken at the Rave Theater for the opening of it? Kids getting out of limos walking onto carpet to enter the theater? R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S.

I thought the show was pretty good. Who cares what MTV's motives are. If I was in highschool, I would love to have a major show being produced about me and my people. Some of these athletes will get exposure from this show that they otherwise would not get. Also, I noticed quite a few Auburn hats being worn by the kids. Pretty cool to see that! The show is reality entertainment. Don't get uptight about it.

Just watched it. Saw a blatant late hit out of bounds and the TYPICAL manufactured MTV drama. I actually did not get a very good feeling about the program from that.

Noticed a few things also. THat was back in the "Tim Tebow is God" days for Bama. They edited out all of the "WE WANT TIM" signs from the game. How did that happen? How do you not show the dozens of signs and the Tebow love from the Tide fans that was at that game? Where were the shouts and applause, the signs the over abundance of Bama shirts etc?

Archived