an AU advantage???

TMAN34

When LSU plays night games on the road, they set things on fire...like buildings... :angry: Was that game in '96?

you know it..... you can only drink so long before you get bored and feel the need to set something on fire.. :big:;):big:

Look some future Tiger Tailgaters have already started practicing..... they are rookies and our inexperienced, but over time they will realize that you are only supposed to start fires at oppenents stadium!! (see link below) :big::big:;)

Tiger Stadium Fire

Guys, bottom line is that CTT knows what is best for the players. So, instead of questioning it, we should be happy with that simple fact.

Like somebody said, generally night game is not a good on the players mentally and physically as a day game. The only good thing a night game has over a day game this time of year is that the night game is usually a little cooler for the players. Sometimes, as far as mentally preparing for the game, it is better to not have to wait all day to think about the game.

Not questioning CTT here, just sayin' if I had it my way we would play all big home games at night. I don't have it my way so just as long as they play... :au:

Oh, I know you were not questioning him. The original post was asking why CTT was preferring the day game, so I was replying to that. I am also one of those that prefer a night game. I like having all day to get fired up. It also gives me more time to get my game food prepared. :lol: But, CTT is going to do what he thinks is best for the players and not what us fans prefer. As far as going to the game, I do prefer a day game so that I am not on the road so late traveling back to Decatur, Al. For a 2:30 pm kickoff, I can leave the no later then 10 am, make it in plenty of time for Tiger Walk, and get back home before 10 pm. If it is going to be a night game, then I am probably going to find a hotel somewhere close to stay and get up and drive home the next morning. The good thing about a night game is that it gives me more time to walk around the campus before Tiger Walk starts.

Listen I certainly prefer night games but CBS is where you are going to get the most exposure. Afternoon games are not bad at all and you can't beat that sunset that someone mentioned earlier. Of course the earlier the game the more it sucks for students if you want good seats and if Auburn is playing on CBS and you're not the beneficiary of SGA block seating you pretty much can't tailgate unless you want to get up early.

Archived