Auburn 2006 Wallpaper

WAR EAGLE!!!

I am looking for a 2006 wallpaper for my computer...something with the schedule on it or something. If anyone could help...that would be great.

Also, I have been off line for about 2 months now moving myself and family to the big state of Texas. I have just, in the past tweo days, started to get the itch of Auburn football. As a season ticket holder, I don't know how I am going to do so far away here in Texas...any Auburn fans here in the Dallas area let me know...I would love to watch the football game with some of you guys.

As is my usual for this time of year, here is the new AU Band wallpaper for 2006. And this year's wallpaper has two great features: the performance/game schedule and the ladies of the Tiger Eyes visual ensemble. Check it out at http://www.auburn.edu/auband/multimedia.

As is my usual for this time of year, here is the new AU Band wallpaper for 2006. And this year's wallpaper has two great features: the performance/game schedule and the ladies of the Tiger Eyes visual ensemble. Check it out at http://www.auburn.edu/auband/multimedia.

"There was this one time at band camp", come on wardmiller finish it for us. Fill us in on what really went on at band camp.

Welcome to Texas. Although Dallas is not Houston, its still a nice place.

There is an active Alumni Club in Dallas. Here are the details. Their website is under construction.

Dallas/Ft. Worth Auburn Club

Email: auburnclub@peoplepc.com

Total AU Alumni: 1,919

AAA Members: 423

I do not know how good the club is, but like all things, I am sure Houstons is better.

I used to belong to the DFW AU Club - they met at a sports bar in Plano on Central Expressway (I-75) - but that was back in the early 90s.

I live in Houston now too, and TxWarEagle is right - everything IS better in Houston... B)

Welcome to Texas!!!!!!!!!

Archived