Tailgating question

TMAN34

i'm not too sure what the rules are for marking off territory for tailgating (day/time/space) and lets say someone marks territory earlier than they are supposed to...can i take over their spot???

most people won't mark off their spot before 4:00 but some people do. people will park around 3 to 3:30 on friday and start to mark off. but I would not recommend taking over a marked off spot. I get out there early as crap friday morning and we'll take turns sitting at our spot until 4. that is the legit way to do it.

If you want a fight, you can.

I hated running into people like you. You can't follow the SIMPLE rules and get bent out of shape when I come by at 4:00, following the rules, and take your tape down and set up shop.

Most people have to work and don't have people in Auburn to mark a spot days in advance. If you set up your spot before the allowed time...anything goes as far as I am concerned....and I guess if you really want a fight, you can have one...

You won't be fighting me. I won't be out there taping off anything until 4pm. I just meant if someone ropes off their spot at 3:30 and then you go take down their tape and put yours up, they are probably going to be pretty darn mad.

Relax man, I'm a nice guy, not a jerk. But I sure would not advise you to go take someone else's spot.

My apologies if I came across as being a jerk.

No problem...my point is you need to be out there at 4:00 on Friday to make sure that no one takes your spot. If you aren't out there at 4:00, I would assume that you broke the rules...that is just me though...

No problem...my point is you need to be out there at 4:00 on Friday to make sure that no one takes your spot. If you aren't out there at 4:00, I would assume that you broke the rules...that is just me though...

I try not to break the rules, but I will admit that if I am out there at 3:45 and people are roping off spots and I think I am going to lose my spot, I claim it. This seems to happen at the first game every year and not too much after that.

I'm a scholarship donor and will be pleased to share my parking spot (scholarship parking lot. West side, #950. by the treeline at the North end).

I drive in from Atlanta and will be glad to meet you somewhere out near I-85 (Airport/Glenn Ave exit) where you can leaveyour car.

We usually stop at Sprayberry's en route and pick up "stew 'n Q". I'll share it with you.

War Eagle!

Rocketman37 (Bob 404-557-9647 cell)

infil37@bellsouth.net

Archived