Great Bama Video Poking Fun of Franchione

RadioWryn

Yeah, didn't they have him proped up against that damn overused goalpost at the start of the '01 season? Seems I recall Danny Moore depicting the semitransparent spectre of "Tha Bahr" looking over Fran's shoulder just before that season started.

Notice this guy says he turned it in as a class project? Forgetting the subject matter temporarily...I wonder what his grade was? I'm no film professor, but I didn't see anything about it that looked particularly impressive from the technical point of view--fairly sophomoric, IMHO.

Anyway, my movie review:

Mostly just repetition of the same few scenes over and over--a four minute clip with maybe two minutes of original material. I don't know exactly who his intended audience was, but let's assume he was addressing Bama fans who already knew what Franchione did because he did a very poor job of explaining why Franchione was (in the words of the film) a "liar", "a**hole", "f****packer", and the other derogatories used. Unless you already knew the Franchione story, you'd be totally perplexed as to the cause of all the vitriol. And instead of apologizing for misspelling "crucifixion" (click on his comments at the right of the screen), how about checking your spelling before you turn something in for a grade?

Guest BoStillKnows

That is one of the most pethetic things I have ever seen. I could only watch about two minutes because I didn't want to waste two more minutes of my life on something so pitiful :no: Will Alabama fans ever realize that :ua: is not the focal point of college football and Fran was not the only coach or prospective coach to reject the opportunity to walk in the footsteps of the coveted "bahr"? Probably not. Does anyone think the school was completely honest with Fran regarding the serious nature of the NCAA investigation when they hired him?

The Eagles wrote a song for :ua: fans..."Get Over It"

Archived