Never have a pet you can't take in a one on one fight

Probably should have used the Johnson & Johnson No Tears Shampoo instead of the acidy, burn your eyes out brand.

Woman Fatally Mauled While Bathing Dog

CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. -- A Florida woman is dead after being attacked by her own dog.

Police said 30-year-old Shawna Willey was killed Friday when the 120-pound Presa Canario mauled her while she was trying to give it a bath in the backyard of her house in Coral Springs. Willey's daughter witnessed the attack and alerted a neighbor who called police.

Police spokesman Rich Nicorvo said when officers arrived, the dog was standing over the woman's body near the swimming pool and made aggressive movements toward them, so they shot and killed it.

They don't know what prompted him to attack his owner.

Florida court records show Willey was cited several years ago for having dangerous dogs.

Link

Presa%20Canario.JPG

This is something that I have never understood. What the hell did that woman and her child need with a 120-pound Presa Canario? The only people in the world who needs a Presa Canario, is Jake at the junk yard. If you have ever seen one, you know those dogs are nothing but a pit bull on steroids. I don't mean to imply that all Presa Canario's will attack humans at any opportunity. But they are mean, hostile, aggressive and deep down they know they can kill almost any human walking. Maybe not Chuck Norris, but anyone else. There is no way these dogs are good for pets. Remember the lady who was killed in San Francisco? She was killed by two of these dogs. After her death and the trial of the dogs owners, demand for these dogs skyrocketed. The drug dealers and dog fighters nationwide started looking for them.

Presa Demand Grows for All Wrong Reasons

Dogs wanted for killing, fighting

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...07/MNW32356.DTL

Sit still for your bath you stupid dog. Sit still or I'll shove this bar of soap up your....AAAAHHHH...AAAHHH...HELP...GET THIS DOG OFF...AAAAHHH...MMMFFF.....

Sit still for your bath you stupid dog. Sit still or I'll shove this bar of soap up your....AAAAHHHH...AAAHHH...HELP...GET THIS DOG OFF...AAAAHHH...MMMFFF.....

I have a miniture "winnie dog" that is very fond of attacking attorneys! :big::poke:

I have a miniture "winnie dog" that is very fond of attacking attorneys! :big::poke:

Fixed that for you.

Archived