Who are we cheering for Sept 2?

DCTiger

Who are we cheering for Sept 2?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Besides Auburn, who are we pulling for the hardest on Sept 2?

• #9 Cal over #23 Tennessee
    • #23 Tennessee over #9 Cal
    • UAB over #10 Oklahoma
    • Arkansas over #6 USC
    • GT over #2 Notre Dame
    • Hawaii in T-Town

As much as I'd like to see the piggies get some payback over ESPN's Trojans, I've got to go with the GT over ND pick. This would help :au: more in the polls.

Have I mentioned TODAY how much I HATE Notre "Children of the" DAME!!!??? :moon:

:au::homer:

Well, the obvious choice is to root for anybody playing a team ranked ahead of us in the polls.

So my mind chooses GT. My heart pulls for UAB and Hawaii.

I am not going to pull for Alabama to beat Hawaii but I don't understand how it helps the conference for ANY SEC team to get beat by a mid-major. If Alabama gets beat by Hawaii...the whole SEC is going to look bad, including Auburn. Who cares what Alabama does as long as Auburn takes care of their business.

Back to the question...I chose GT beating ND because it would benefit Auburn...but man it would be a good thing for a "middle of the pack" SEC team beat down USC!!!

I am not going to pull for Alabama to beat Hawaii but I don't understand how it helps the conference for ANY SEC team to get beat by a mid-major. If Alabama gets beat by Hawaii...the whole SEC is going to look bad, including Auburn. Who cares what Alabama does as long as Auburn takes care of their business.

Back to the question...I chose GT beating ND because it would benefit Auburn...but man it would be a good thing for a "middle of the pack" SEC team beat down USC!!!

I just like watching Bama (yes, TM, I said "Bama") lose. They are so supremely confident that UH won't be able to stay on the field with them, that I want to see the disappointment and shock when that WAC team houses them.

Petty? Maybe. Funny? To me.

Where's "All of the Above"? (Except for Cal over Tennessee)

Nope. I want Tennessee to win, too. I'm getting tired of these Pac-10 b*****ds trumpeting their mediocre, two-team conference.

You could add 100 more games to the poll and my choice would still be the same :cheer:

Like Joe Theisman once said, "it doesn't take a genius like Norman Einstein to figure that out."

Notre Dame is overrated. They will finish 9-3 or so. What I hate is they have one decent year and their

sh@# does not stink. Can't stand them or their freaking lepercon.

auburn and whoever the turd is playing. same as always. the rest, i really dont care, although just for the "it would be funny as hell factor", i'd like to see ga tech knock espn lips off brady quinn's azz right off the bat.

Hmm, tough poll. UT over Cal and Arky over USC would really make the SEC look good. As for Bama - I will never hope to see our conf. look weak. And I dislike ND already, and when a loss by them helps us I pull against them that much more.

I'd take our a second mortgage to go see undefeated AU play an undefeated Notre Dame in the national championship game. Talk about a game that would get GREAT ratings. If we could win that one, EVERY ND national championship game is talked about coast to coast for years. Go ND!

Archived