The New Roster/Bios are here

zeebish

Glad to see that whoever is in charge of the AU Football web page has finally got their act together. After years (literally) of out-of-date information, missing photographs, and just plain lack of attention to detail, the updated roster and bios of the entire 2006 football team are now posted. And it seems for the 1st time ever, all true freshman have information (and pictures!) posted.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

All those guys do look a bit funny wearing the same clothes. They could have at least given them all an AU necktie!

Link Goodness

Go Tigers! Beat WSU!

zeebish

ok. so i guess this made me laugh a bit. they all have the same suit on, which means it one of those tops-only-zips-together-in-the-back type of outfit to get the pictures taken care of quickly. For some of them it looks like they are 5 years old wearing their dad's jacket.

ok. so i guess this made me laugh a bit. they all have the same suit on, which means it one of those tops-only-zips-together-in-the-back type of outfit to get the pictures taken care of quickly. For some of them it looks like they are 5 years old wearing their dad's jacket.

damnit man you beat me to the punch -line :P

Guess they didn't have a coat big enough for Greg Smith.

Muschamp looks as if he is still in playing condition! I really like the "attitude" he brings to the Team!

Take a look at Yox! No wonder our team is in such great shape. Just looking at his picture, the man makes me feel like I need to go out and run wind-sprints!

Link to Yoxall

Was a collegiate regional record-holder for power lifting in 1982, and was named a Collegiate All-American power lifter in 1983

Wow, What a hoss. B)

Archived