Washington State

tidesnightmare

I totally agree. I would love to see a similar performance to the 2005 Iron Bowl on Sept. 2. How awesome would THAT be!!??

That would be great but it is not that realistic.....You got to work really hard to have an offensive line that bad. Not sure anyone else in Division 1 can do it like Mikie did.

We used guns in 2003.. We now have rocket launchers and b-52 bombers.

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!

:au::homer:

I totally agree. I would love to see a similar performance to the 2005 Iron Bowl on Sept. 2. How awesome would THAT be!!??

That would be great but it is not that realistic.....You got to work really hard to have an offensive line that bad. Not sure anyone else in Division 1 can do it like Mikie did.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

BTW, your sig pic is KILLING me! :roflol:

WSU has a damn good offense but they have no defense(like all the other teams in the Pac10). I hope we can make some noise in the first game

WSU has a damn good offense but they have no defense(like all the other teams in the Pac10). I hope we can make some noise in the first game

Our defense is going to be insane. If we can avoid big mistakes early in the new Muschamp defense, then we will hopefully be able to control the game late.

Archived