Dud round

Bottomfeeder

Great piece of propaganda that CNN is doing for Hezbollah. No one LIKES seeing these types of images, except maybe Hezbollah ( who started all this fighting in the 1st place) and the likes of CNN, and Reuters , who employ photo journalist who stage / photo shop pics they submit.

If you don't understand that Hezbollah intended these sorts of stories to be shown over and over and would be a result of Israel defending itself, then you'll be shocked to know that the word 'gullible' can't be found in Webster's Dictionary. It's true!

Great piece of propaganda that CNN is doing for Hezbollah. No one LIKES seeing these types of images, except maybe Hezbollah ( who started all this fighting in the 1st place) and the likes of CNN, and Reuters , who employ photo journalist who stage / photo shop pics they submit.

If you don't understand that Hezbollah intended these sorts of stories to be shown over and over and would be a result of Israel defending itself, then you'll be shocked to know that the word 'gullible' can't be found in Webster's Dictionary. It's true!

You're a nut.

You're a nut.

You can't refute my comments, so you call ME a nut ? This from a full fledged member of the black helicopter conspiracy brigade? :roflol:

You're a nut.

You can't refute my comments, so you call ME a nut ? This from a full fledged member of the black helicopter conspiracy brigade? :roflol:

That was suppose to be humorous.

The United States armed forces, as well as those of Israel, are best at killing the enemy and breaking their stuff.

I, for one, am VERY glad that they are VERY good at their job.

WAR is HELL. It should be avoided if possible. It is not possible to avoid when your enemie's stated purpose is to DESTROY YOU.

WAR is HELL. It should be avoided if possible. It is not possible to avoid when your enemie's stated purpose is to DESTROY YOU.

And that's what makes this so unfathonable. WE look at those kids and our reaction is that war must stop! For all the obvious reasons, the cries of a young child for his mother breaks everyone's heart. Except those who engineered this whole situation, Hezbollah. This is EXACTLY what they want. Media attention, inflamed emotions over maimed and killed civillians, images of injured and dead children. THAT is their goal, to turn world sentiment against Israel. This last war between the independent terrorist group Hezbollah and Israel served 2 purposes. Embolden Hezbollah and raise up their status, and demean Israel by making them out to be the bad guy here. Even though Hezbollah started this , and the soldiers they kidnapped are STILL hostages, we see images of little boys crying for their mamma, and we fume " How could Israel dare do this ! " .

It's a sick, twisted game that Hezbollah is playing, and the majority of the world is too damn gullible not to see what is really going on.

It's a sick, twisted game that Hezbollah is playing, and the majority of the world is too damn gullible not to see what is really going on.

It is amazing how stoopid people in the press are these days.

And that's what makes this so unfathonable. WE look at those kids and our reaction is that war must stop! For all the obvious reasons, the cries of a young child for his mother breaks everyone's heart. Except those who engineered this whole situation, Hezbollah. This is EXACTLY what they want. Media attention, inflamed emotions over maimed and killed civillians, images of injured and dead children. THAT is their goal, to turn world sentiment against Israel. This last war between the independent terrorist group Hezbollah and Israel served 2 purposes. Embolden Hezbollah and raise up their status, and demean Israel by making them out to be the bad guy here. Even though Hezbollah started this , and the soldiers they kidnapped are STILL hostages, we see images of little boys crying for their mamma, and we fume " How could Israel dare do this ! " .

Damn political head games. I hurt when saw the images too. I hate war, man, I ###### hate it. Who benefits? Is there away to just kill these ######? Hezbollah jag-offs. I say cut off the head in Tehran, b/c every day we are no there is another day closer to more serious problems. Tell Dubya just to do whatever it takes the cleanup this ####. Nuke 'em if we have to. Make molden lava out of they @$$. Whatever, but being stuck in Iraq is not helping the bigger picture, and I think they know that now. It's little late to get your duckies in a row, but better late than not at all.

Tell Dubya just to do whatever it takes the cleanup this ####.

He's been trying to do this, but he has been met at every corner by the defeatists in this country blocking his every move.

Archived