2 Tickets for sale

lazya516

I have 2 tickets for sale for each of the following games:Arkansas St., Tulane, and Buffalo. The tickets are in Sec 6 row 2 seats 13 and 14...I'm asking face value for all....thanks WDE

Guest Tigrinum Major

I have 2 tickets for sale for each of the following games:Arkansas St., Tulane, and Buffalo. The tickets are in Sec 6 row 2 seats 13 and 14...I'm asking face value for all....thanks WDE

Godspeed.

How bout LSU, UF, or UGA? Got any of those in the same section for face value? If so, I'm your man. :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major

How bout LSU, UF, or UGA? Got any of those in the same section for face value? If so, I'm your man. :big:

Godspeed.

If you want, I will take them down to Auburn with me.

I could probably get about $10.00 a pair for them for you.

:poke:

You must really need to make some money I can get those day of game for at least $3 a piece or even free!!!

Captain if for some strange reason i brake all my limbs in some horrific accident i'll think about it :lol:

I hear there's a recall for the airbags in your car.....but I wouldn't worry about it. ;)

Archived