What is wrong with these women?

ranger, that's only 'cuz you are crippled right now...

Oh HELL NO, I know you didn't go there. It ain't got a damn thing to do with him being crippled. This woman rules her roost and hell hath no fury like a blonde wasabi. I am generally even tempered. Dynamite comes in small packages and I'm packing some C4.

I'll admit that Blonde Wasabi has changed me maybe just a little bit. Especially my clothes. Like your husband Jenny, Monica's biggest complaint was the lack of color in my closet. I had three main colors or variations of those colors in my closet....khaki/olive, hunter green, and navy blue (yes I am a blue guy and not an orange guy when it comes to my AU gear). My AU hats were even mostly khaki with the :au: logo on them. I just like the khaki/olive color. It goes with anything. I never have to worry about matching:lol: But, I did know how to dress up when necessary. I used to have to wear a tie at work and I was such a sharp dresser that a few woman asked me if I was married (I was not at the time and just had started dating BW) because I dressed nicely and matched my ties to my shirt and pants. I just don't like to dress up, but I will if I have too. I do however prefer slacks like Dockers, khaki of course, over blue jeans most of the time. They are more comfortable to me.

As far as my personality goes, BW claims she has softened me some. I will not admit to this and never will. Sometimes she thinks she sees a "tear in my eye" or something like that at an "emotional" event when actually I just simply need to go take a leak. :big:

ranger 12 likes to wear comfortable clothe alright. Just last week he was sporting a new pair of maternity pants.

I'll admit that Blonde Wasabi has changed me maybe just a little bit. Especially my clothes. Like your husband Jenny, Monica's biggest complaint was the lack of color in my closet. I had three main colors or variations of those colors in my closet....khaki/olive, hunter green, and navy blue (yes I am a blue guy and not an orange guy when it comes to my AU gear). My AU hats were even mostly khaki with the :au: logo on them. I just like the khaki/olive color. It goes with anything. I never have to worry about matching:lol: But, I did know how to dress up when necessary. I used to have to wear a tie at work and I was such a sharp dresser that a few woman asked me if I was married (I was not at the time and just had started dating BW) because I dressed nicely and matched my ties to my shirt and pants. I just don't like to dress up, but I will if I have too. I do however prefer slacks like Dockers, khaki of course, over blue jeans most of the time. They are more comfortable to me.

As far as my personality goes, BW claims she has softened me some. I will not admit to this and never will. Sometimes she thinks she sees a "tear in my eye" or something like that at an "emotional" event when actually I just simply need to go take a leak. :big:

ranger 12 likes to wear comfortable clothe alright. Just last week he was sporting a new pair of maternity pants.

<_< I think it has been along time since somebody has been the victim of some "big brother" justice.

Archived