I received this in an e-mail, A Bammer's prayer

Tigermike

A Bama friend of mine sent this. I'm sorry, I thought this was funny.

Prayers and salutations for thought....from Carl

...Dear Lord,

Please be with Coach Shula, his staff and each of our players as the season begins, protect them and allow them a healthy season, win, lose or draw -- and guide them through your glory that they may find salvation both on and off the field.

Also, please allow Tommy Tuberville to drop dead of a fatal condition, but slowly, so that he suffers mightily. Also, please smite each of their fans with some horrible affliction, each worse than the one before. Drop asteroids on their homes, set rabid badgers and wolverines upon their children and grandchildren, may their bank accounts, through your grace, be frozen by the IRS. Please open the ground up wide so that the entire Auburn University, the town, any adjoining towns and all their inhabitants, be swallowed whole and eaten by rats…oh yes, please bless Grandma in heaven.

Amen.

A Bama friend of mine sent this. I'm sorry, I thought this was funny.

Prayers and salutations for thought....from Carl

...Dear Lord,

Please be with Coach Shula, his staff and each of our players as the season begins, protect them and allow them a healthy season, win, lose or draw -- and guide them through your glory that they may find salvation both on and off the field.

Also, please allow Tommy Tuberville to drop dead of a fatal condition, but slowly, so that he suffers mightily. Also, please smite each of their fans with some horrible affliction, each worse than the one before. Drop asteroids on their homes, set rabid badgers and wolverines upon their children and grandchildren, may their bank accounts, through your grace, be frozen by the IRS. Please open the ground up wide so that the entire Auburn University, the town, any adjoining towns and all their inhabitants, be swallowed whole and eaten by rats…oh yes, please bless Grandma in heaven.

Amen.

That is hillarious...I would find that funny on either side of the fence. :roflol: Thanks for sharing.

Archived