Woodshed Crap

AuNuma1

I'm not that big of a deal on the Bama boards, over here, I'm Hitler! I'm a celebrity, in a bad way. I throw a couple of zingers your way to see how you'll respond. Same reaction everytime. PO'ed.

You people need some anger management. Good day.

If the kid wants to be hitler, he deserves to be banished. Woodshed, lock and key. Mods?

No...not yet this is much too fun.

He was the only one to get his Trunk tied in knots. :P

Elephants...Stomp'em!

:lol:

Tick tock, tick tock...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two Bits, Four Bits, Six Bits a Dollar...

All for Elephants stand up an holler!

:roflol:

I'll holler when one flies before a game.

94th is the highest I have seen Hawaii ranked. I know you hate Bama, but be realistic. Hawaii is worse than Miss. State and about as bad as Vandy.

If you actually believe that they are 94th that is a good thing. I hope all the rest of your bretheran in dark pink believe that as well..

Dude, it's Hawaii. Take off those orange and blue 3-D glasses. Everything you see and say seems to illuminate more spectacularly than it really is with them on. And the dark pink insult is lame. You guys have the most generic mascot in college football. Memphis, Missouri, Clemson, and LSU all share the tiger. Not cool. Certainly not original.

Athlon's has the 65th, Phil Steele has them at 40. Ooohhh! I guess it was 94th in rush defense. I'll double check CBS sportsline 119 polls.

Sorry...but that one's just dumb. Aubie is the most celebrated mascot in the country...and that's a fact...and all of the faux tigers pale by comparison.... :poke:

:au::homer:

Just as Bama has a mascot: Elephant (Big Al); a battle cry: Roll Tide; and a nickname for your students: fry cooks.

That ones gonna leave a mark.

Seriously, I don't think they (bummers) take June and Jerry's boys too seriously. This one could very easily stagger them roght out of the gate.

Seriously, I don't think they (bummers) take June and Jerry's boys too seriously. This one could very easily stagger them roght out of the gate.

I disagree. You don't hear them running those mullet mouths do you? They know what's coming, and all whiskey in Tuscaloosa will not be enough to erase the impending implosion.

I have a new marketing idea for right outside Tuberville Field this Saturday.....

ist2_1060063_single_brick.jpg

Warrior quarterback Colt Brennan was voted the WAC's preseason Offensive Player of the Year while Boise State linebacker Korey Hall was picked as the Defensive Player of the Year.

Brennan, a junior from Irvine, Calif., led the nation in passing yards with 4,301 last year. He completed 68 percent of his passes (350-of-515) and threw for 35 touchdowns with 13 interceptions. Brennan's 371.2 yards of total offense per game were tops in the country, and he was ninth nationally in passing efficiency with a 155.5 rating.

Pretty impressive stats for the Rainbow's quarterback. He's very capable of exposing all those young defenders on the other side of the ball.

If they have anyone that can stop Darby, this could turn into a very long afternoon.

http://www.hawaiiathletics.com/pr.html?prid=14135&p=3

RE: Hawaii's QB. Those are impressive numbers, but there are a lot of conditions you have to put on them...opponents, benefit of the system, etc. However, you're not a patsy if you can put up those kind of stats.

I don't think he'll have that kind of success against UAT, but they won't stop him cold either. I still see UAT winning in the end... If Darby doesn't put up a buck-fifty (or 200 as a team), then something is wrong...

Some other hawaii stats from 05:

Rushing offense - 111

Rushing Defense - 98 (vs a bunch of teams who dont run the ball)

Pass Defense - 91

Total Defense - 102

Scoring Defense - 110

The closest we played in total defense last year was 73rd ranked Southern Miss (we scored 30 on them with 470 yards of total offense)

The closest we played in scoring defense was 103 utah st (we scored 35 and put up 493 yards of total offense on them)

Rushing offense - 111

Pass Defense - 91

Total Defense - 102

Scoring Defense - 110

The closest we played in total defense last year was 73rd ranked Southern Miss (we scored 30 on them with 470 yards of total offense)

The closest we played in scoring defense was 103 utah st (we scored 35 and put up 493 yards of total offense on them)

Neither one of those 2 can light up a scoreboard like Hawaii. The last thing bama wants is to get in a shootout with them. I think even you can admit that.

Rushing offense - 111

Pass Defense - 91

Total Defense - 102

Scoring Defense - 110

Some other notable Bama stats:

7 starters gone on defense

Rushing offense - 65

Total offense - 67

Scoring offense - 85

Pretty sure Hawaii's D might be able to play against your guys offense. No Prothro, O-line is mediocre, New QB at the helm, etc.

Pretty sure Hawaii's D might be able to play against your guys offense. No Prothro, O-line is mediocre, New QB at the helm, etc.

Bama will score more than 30.

MORE than TEN Fieldgoals?

W O W ! ! ! :poke:

Sorry...but that one's just dumb. Aubie is the most celebrated mascot in the country...and that's a fact...and all of the faux tigers pale by comparison.... :poke:

Aubie.jpg

The one and ONLY 6 Time UCA National Mascot Champion

Inducted into the mascot hall of fame.

Aubie often imitated never duplicate accept no substitutes.

94th is the highest I have seen Hawaii ranked. I know you hate Bama, but be realistic. Hawaii is worse than Miss. State and about as bad as Vandy.

If you actually believe that they are 94th that is a good thing. I hope all the rest of your bretheran in dark pink believe that as well..

Dude, it's Hawaii. Take off those orange and blue 3-D glasses. Everything you see and say seems to illuminate more spectacularly than it really is with them on. And the dark pink insult is lame. You guys have the most generic mascot in college football. Memphis, Missouri, Clemson, and LSU all share the tiger. Not cool. Certainly not original.

Please do not tell me that a bammer has the audacity to criticize our mascot. Need we have a history lesson here?

Elaborate please. Besides, you guys have 3. The plainsman, the eagle, and the tiger.

PICK ONE!

No, dolt, we have one mascot: the Tiger (Aubie). We have a battle cry: War Eagle. We also have a nickname for the students: Plainsmen.

Just as Bama has a mascot: Elephant (Big Al); a battle cry: Roll Tide; and a nickname for your students: fry cooks.

Now THAT's funny...I don't care who you are. :lol:

They ranked 94th in rushing...not overall. They are better than 94th.

Not sure BG but I thought wincrim was talking about their actual ranking in polls. Is that right wincrim?

I didn't post that.

Thanks for the free pub, though.

Athlon's has the 65th, Phil Steele has them at 40. Ooohhh! I guess it was 94th in rush defense. I'll double check CBS sportsline 119 polls.

:roflol: The dark pink comment get to ya, there 323?? I'm sorry, but you are not going to get under anyone's skin by the tiger comment. How cool is an eagle flying over the field during pregame??

If a tiger is lame and not original, what is an elephant as a mascot?? I mean come on. An elephant? The only thing original, besides the stupid idea of having it as a mascot, the the shriek that permeates from the speakers at BDS!! :roflol::roflol::roflol: Even funnier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and btw, FEAR THE THUMB!!!!!!

All I'm saying is that the time is right for green colored bricks following a beatdown.

Those are some really cute sigs. :no:

Next week you're going to be telling us that just b/c we didn't win 167-3 that we suck, CMS can't coach, and that we should be PO'ed that the blue-gray bowl has been dissolved.

Bwahaha :lol:

That's actually not that far fetched...he pretty much tackled his defense at LSU as they ran back to the sidelines after a big stop...I can't wait! B)

yeah, Muschamp was very aggressive with the players when they would come off the field after a big stop....he'll push 300+lbs D linemen around like they're little school girls. I miss him! It wasn't so bad when he was in the NFL, but now that he is at AU, i really hate it that he's not on LSU's sideline!!!

Let's see...Vandy beat the Vols last year without the last ditch miracle that saved Bama from the Great Pumpkin last year....ahhh, I think I'll stay with Hawaii by 14! B)

They ranked 94th in rushing...not overall. They are better than 94th.

Not sure BG but I thought wincrim was talking about their actual ranking in polls. Is that right wincrim?

I didn't post that.

Thanks for the free pub, though.

You are right. My please accept my apology. All you dark pinkers look alike.

All I'm saying is that the time is right for green colored bricks following a beatdown.

Next week you're going to be telling us that just b/c we didn't win 167-3 that we suck, CMS can't coach, and that we should be PO'ed that the blue-gray bowl has been dissolved.

That is where you are wrong.....

1) There is not a chance in Gods green earth of SPUAT running away this game thanks to your sieve of an offensive line.

2) We have known flipper couldn't coach for a very very long time (an encourage you folks to keep him as long as you like).

3) You are the ones who should be mad the Blue/Gray does not exist at this point. It was the only consistant post season play some of your seniors would get.

You know what's coming.

That is where you are wrong.....

1) There is not a chance in Gods green earth of SPUAT running away this game thanks to your sieve of an offensive line.

2) We have known flipper couldn't coach for a very very long time (an encourage you folks to keep him as long as you like).

3) You are the ones who should be mad the Blue/Gray does not exist at this point. It was the only consistant post season play some of your seniors would get.

You know what's coming.

1) I never said that we would. However, a win is a win and we're going to win. I'll take 2-0 as long as we start out with a W.

2) The chains of probation are finally beginning to break loose. CMS has improved his team win total every year, and finished in the Top 10 in the nation w/ many less scholarship players than anyone else he played. Just b/c AU has our number right now doesn't mean that CMS can't coach. Ask Urban Meyer.

3) Why is that? I seem to remember us having the most bowl appearances and wins in ALL of college football. That was weak, flush.

1) I never said that we would. However, a win is a win and we're going to win. I'll take 2-0 as long as we start out with a W.

2) The chains of probation are finally beginning to break loose. CMS has improved his team win total every year, and finished in the Top 10 in the nation w/ many less scholarship players than anyone else he played. Just b/c AU has our number right now doesn't mean that CMS can't coach. Ask Urban Meyer.

3) Why is that? I seem to remember us having the most bowl appearances and wins in ALL of college football. That was weak, flush.

1) yes a win is a win. I agree. Don't count on this win though. SPUAT still has to actually show up and play.

2) Since the "chains" have been broken I want to know up front what the excuses this year will be? Ya'll have run through everyone that is conceivable. You keep fooling yourself that flipper is a good coach. The only thing that scares anyone about flipper is the fact that one day you will all see the light and will can him like tuna. Even SPUAT is likely just through the sheer odds of probability to hire a decent coach one day. Keep him as long as you like.

3) Two words...ANCIENT HISTORY.

1) yes a win is a win. I agree. Don't count on this win though. SPUAT still has to actually show up and play.

2) Since the "chains" have been broken I want to know up front what the excuses this year will be? Ya'll have run through everyone that is conceivable. You keep fooling yourself that flipper is a good coach. The only thing that scares anyone about flipper is the fact that one day you will all see the light and will can him like tuna. Even SPUAT is likely just through the sheer odds of probability to hire a decent coach one day. Keep him as long as you like.

Amen and AMEN. :thumbsup:

1) Your point? Alabama will win on Saturday. Don't fool yourself.

2) The probation "excuse" has been a legit one. I mean, damn, we've been playing with less scholarship players than everyone else. That doesn't necessarily change the fact that AU has owned us the past 4 years, although it did play a major factor in it. Enjoy your recent against us... there will be no asteriks in the series record history b/c of our probation... to the victor goes the spoils. I have no problem with AU fans celebrating their Iron Bowl success, I know I would be if I were in your position. The only problem I have is how most of the AU fans are celebrating a victory that hasn't happened and may never happen. I'm rambling, I know... I'm really just trying to be fair here.

3) Our record of having the most bowl appearances & wins is "ANCIENT HISTORY?" I seem to remember us adding to both of those records in the same year we're living in now. Try harder. :poke:

Archived