Woodshed Crap

AuNuma1

1) Your point? Alabama will win on Saturday. Don't fool yourself.

2) The probation "excuse" has been a legit one. I mean, damn, we've been playing with less scholarship players than everyone else. That doesn't necessarily change the fact that AU has owned us the past 4 years, although it did play a major factor in it. Enjoy your recent against us... there will be no asteriks in the series record history b/c of our probation... to the victor goes the spoils. I have no problem with AU fans celebrating their Iron Bowl success, I know I would be if I were in your position. The only problem I have is how most of the AU fans are celebrating a victory that hasn't happened and may never happen. I'm rambling, I know... I'm really just trying to be fair here.

3) Our record of having the most bowl appearances & wins is "ANCIENT HISTORY?" I seem to remember us adding to both of those records in the same year we're living in now. Try harder. :poke:

1) Don't fool yourself...This is a VERY losable game for da tide. New QB, unproven line, no WR that has stepped up, and a lot of new faces on defense. You wonder why Auburn folk love it when you lose???I can answer that. Because most of you really cannot fathom that it could happen.

2) Two years ago it was not an excuse...Two years ago it was "we don't need all those schollarships cause we are Alabama and kids will walk on rather than go somewhere else."

3) We did both add to them. You are the only school that thinks it is some sort of achievement though.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3) We did both add to them. You are the only school that thinks it is some sort of achievement though.

I think its funny when AU fans always try their hardest to discredit everything Alabama's done. Why is it that EVERYONE outside of Auburn says Alabama is one of the most storied programs in football history...yet AU fans always try to act like we are Tulane or something?

Things that AU fans say arent important and dont make you a storied program:

National Titles

10 win seasons

Bowl wins

Bowl appearances

Conference Championships

Top 10 finishes

Would some AU fan PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE tell me then...what makes a program great, if none of those things matter?

Because we are #1 in all of those categories. Besides # of wins...what other barometer is there?

I think its funny when AU fans always try their hardest to discredit everything Alabama's done. Why is it that EVERYONE outside of Auburn says Alabama is one of the most storied programs in football history...yet AU fans always try to act like we are Tulane or something?

National Titles

10 win seasons

Bowl wins

Bowl appearances

Conference Championships

Top 10 finishes

Would some AU fan PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE tell me then...what makes a program great, if none of those things matter?

Because we are #1 in all of those categories. Besides # of wins...what other barometer is there?

No one is denying that you have a great HISTORY.

We are merely asserting that your history does not make you relevant.

National Titles

10 win seasons

Bowl wins

Bowl appearances

Conference Championships

Top 10 finishes

1) Your point? Alabama will win on Saturday. Don't fool yourself.

2) The probation "excuse" has been a legit one. I mean, damn, we've been playing with less scholarship players than everyone else. That doesn't necessarily change the fact that AU has owned us the past 4 years, although it did play a major factor in it. Enjoy your recent against us... there will be no asteriks in the series record history b/c of our probation... to the victor goes the spoils. I have no problem with AU fans celebrating their Iron Bowl success, I know I would be if I were in your position. The only problem I have is how most of the AU fans are celebrating a victory that hasn't happened and may never happen. I'm rambling, I know... I'm really just trying to be fair here.

3) Our record of having the most bowl appearances & wins is "ANCIENT HISTORY?" I seem to remember us adding to both of those records in the same year we're living in now. Try harder. :poke:

1) Don't fool yourself...This is a VERY losable game for da tide. New QB, unproven line, no WR that has stepped up, and a lot of new faces on defense. You wonder why Auburn folk love it when you lose???I can answer that. Because most of you really cannot fathom that it could happen.

2) Two years ago it was not an excuse...Two years ago it was "we don't need all those schollarships cause we are Alabama and kids will walk on rather than go somewhere else."

1) Every game is "losable", that's why they play the game. But, we're not losing this one...

2) I never said/heard anyone say that. Kids are going to go where they can win rings, and a school on probation is not a likely place for that to happen. That's just a fact of life.

3) No, you didn't add to both of them. News flash: Auburn lost to Wisconsin. Therefore, you didn't add to your # of bowl victories. We did and increased our lead on USC for that record. I know it's a typo on your part, I know that you know that.

National Titles

10 win seasons

Bowl wins

Bowl appearances

Conference Championships

Top 10 finishes

1. Those things made (past tense) bama a great program. I haven't heard many here deny that. But that history doesn't make you a great program today. It's just that.....history, until you get back to that level again. You can stick your head in the sand and believe it's only Auburn fans but you obviously are out of touch with reality.

2. If you get tired of getting all that history shot at........then PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEESSSSSE tell me why you bammers have to post it 10 times a day on everybody else's boards.

Read my lips.........WE DON"T CARE!!!

1) Every game is "losable", that's why they play the game. But, we're not losing this one...

2) I never said/heard anyone say that. Kids are going to go where they can win rings, and a school on probation is not a likely place for that to happen. That's just a fact of life.

3) No, you didn't add to both of them. News flash: Auburn lost to Wisconsin. Therefore, you didn't add to your # of bowl victories. We did and increased our lead on USC for that record. I know it's a typo on your part, I know that you know that.

1) You so sure that you aren't losing it huh? That's why you have to keep exclaiming that "you won't lose it" ? Stop fooling yourself, playing da tide has no more mystique and playing Toledo. Everyone knows that you are a beatable program as are most, in the current day of college football.

2) If you never heard that than you haven't listened very much. Only time that chant died down is when it came to pass that nobody was walking on. Now it is "probation really hurt us". Glad ya'll could step up to the plate and finally admit that ist the case. What is the next excuse?

3)You cannot even follow your own statements. Obviously I was talking about appearances in our case. Try to use that thing on your shoulders for something other than a hat rack. You read way to much of the media guide if you actually think facts like that matter to anyone else other than you.

Uh, we lost to Wisconsin ... where exactly? In the CapOne Bowl, right? Not that it really matters to anyone but meaningless stat-obsessed bammies, but to your way of thinking does that count as a "bowl appearance" or not?

Honestly, this thread is ridiculous. I acknowledge uat as being the greatest 10-win, 3rd place SEC West finisher OF ALL TIME! All hail the greatness of this anal-retentive meaningless accomplishment.

You want to know the measure of greatness? Count up the number of undefeated seasons uat has in their "storied history" and compare that to AU's undefeated number and get back to us. :)

1) You so sure that you aren't losing it huh? That's why you have to keep exclaiming that "you won't lose it" ? Stop fooling yourself, playing da tide has no more mystique and playing Toledo. Everyone knows that you are a beatable program as are most, in the current day of college football.

2) If you never heard that than you haven't listened very much. Only time that chant died down is when it came to pass that nobody was walking on. Now it is "probation really hurt us". Glad ya'll could step up to the plate and finally admit that ist the case. What is the next excuse?

3)You cannot even follow your own statements. Obviously I was talking about appearances in our case. Try to use that thing on your shoulders for something other than a hat rack. You read way to much of the media guide if you actually think facts like that matter to anyone else other than you.

1) Toledo huh? Well, I guess 'ol Toledo ousted you in # of wins and in the final rankings didn't Toledo? Yes, we're beatable.... as is any team.... but we aren't going to lose Saturday. I really can't wait to see your sig Sunday. Any ideas as to what it may be? Maybe "Frick, Bama didn't get beatdown!"

2) I have listened... I never heard that statement before.

3) Look, dude, your stuck. This is what I said "Our record of having the most bowl appearances & wins is "ANCIENT HISTORY?" I seem to remember us adding to both of those records in the same year we're living in now" (in response to you saying that our # of bowl wins record was ancient history) and this is how you responded "We did both add to them. No, you didn't add to BOTH of them... you lost your bowl, we won ours... not a hard concept.

you lost your bowl, we won ours... not a hard concept.

Typical bama hypocracy. You like to talk on one hand about your storied history, but can only see last year as far as recent bowls. Let's see, it was just two years ago that bama lost to Minnesota. How soon you conveniently forget. And by the way, you keep dwelling on the fact we lost last year to Wisconsin but forget we beat them just three years ago.

1) Toledo huh? Well, I guess 'ol Toledo ousted you in # of wins and in the final rankings didn't Toledo? Yes, we're beatable.... as is any team.... but we aren't going to lose Saturday. I really can't wait to see your sig Sunday. Any ideas as to what it may be? Maybe "Frick, Bama didn't get beatdown!"

2) I have listened... I never heard that statement before.

3) Look, dude, your stuck. This is what I said "Our record of having the most bowl appearances & wins is "ANCIENT HISTORY?" I seem to remember us adding to both of those records in the same year we're living in now" (in response to you saying that our # of bowl wins record was ancient history) and this is how you responded "We did both add to them. No, you didn't add to BOTH of them... you lost your bowl, we won ours... not a hard concept.

1) Just by you saying there is no way you will not win shows what an idiot you are. You cannot reason with stupidity. I don't know what my signiture will be on Monday. The notion hasn't struck me yet. It may be something about the storied drunk ( I mean Stabler not the bar in this case)

2) Well then if you have never heard that being spouted by the kool-aid drinkers then let's get back on the original question....What will be the excuse this year?

3)We did BOTH ADD TO THEM we did not add to BOTH OF THEM.....try to read. About time for some hooked on phonics isn't it?

Ya'll need to let it go, or start yet another thread HERE

This baby, and some others are on a track to get locked...

I am sorry. Forgive me father for I have sinned. I apologize for name calling in the open forum. If the twit would like to continue in the woodshed I will be happy to oblige!

Ya'll need to let it go, or start yet another thread HERE

This baby, and some others are on a track to get locked...

I am sorry. Forgive me father for I have sinned. I apologize for name calling in the open forum. If the twit would like to continue in the woodshed I will be happy to oblige!

Off to the shed with you!!

you lost your bowl, we won ours... not a hard concept.

Typical bama hypocracy. You like to talk on one hand about your storied history, but can only see last year as far as recent bowls. Let's see, it was just two years ago that bama lost to Minnesota. How soon you conveniently forget. And by the way, you keep dwelling on the fact we lost last year to Wisconsin but forget we beat them just three years ago.

I'm not dwelling on the fact that you lost to WI. I really don't even care... neither do I care if you beat them 3 years ago. It's just that I have to point to our final season ranking and our bowl win to balance out all of the Alabama=Ole Miss garbage that some of you like to dream up.

Your a nice guy most of the time. I guess your just on a slash and burn trip today? :no:

uat (university of west vance)= ole miss :moon::poke:

Archived