ESPN Bottom Ten List

Jenny AU-92

Link to Bottom Ten

Waiting list: Alabama's nonconference schedule, Duke (1-10), Illinois (2-9), Kentucky (3-8), North Texas (2-9), Oregon's uniforms, San Jose State (3-8), UNLV (2-9), Utah State (3-8) and Wisconsin's nonconference schedule.
:roflol:

Link to Bottom Ten

Waiting list: Alabama's nonconference schedule, Duke (1-10), Illinois (2-9), Kentucky (3-8), North Texas (2-9), Oregon's uniforms, San Jose State (3-8), UNLV (2-9), Utah State (3-8) and Wisconsin's nonconference schedule.
:roflol:

Don't upset the bammers so early in the day. They think this is a tough schedule and it's only Auburn fans who criticize them.

Yeah I was looking at Auburns

Wash St

Buffalo

Tulane

Arky St

Glad Buffalo isn't a home and home...I hate that snow up there...been there, done that. :thumbsdown:

:au::homer:

Wash St

Buffalo

Tulane

Arky St

come on BG, you can't possibly compare those four to bama's. Duke? Florida Int? WSU has football history, isn't that what counts for bammers? Arky St went to a bowl game last year. granted Buffalo and Tulane aren't good, but you can't stack a 12 game season with 12 decent to good teams

Send your comments to the guy in the link Jenny provided. I don't think he is an Auburn guy so he must be one of all those out there who love bama. :poke:

Wash St

Buffalo

Tulane

Arky St

come on BG, you can't possibly compare those four to bama's. Duke? Florida Int? WSU has football history, isn't that what counts for bammers? Arky St went to a bowl game last year. granted Buffalo and Tulane aren't good, but you can't stack a 12 game season with 12 decent to good teams

Why cant i compare those 4 to bama's 4? Hawaii is supposed to be just as good, if not better, than WSU. FIU sucks...but they arent worse than Buffalo. Duke was terrible last year, but TUlane went 2-9 in conf USA. And ULM actually BEAT Arkansas St last year 31-27.

Hawaii is supposed to be just as good, if not better, than WSU. FIU sucks...but they arent worse than Buffalo. Duke was terrible last year, but TUlane went 2-9 in conf USA. And ULM actually BEAT Arkansas St last year 31-27.

Hawaii isn't any good ya'll are gonna roll.

NOT!

WSU = BCS conference

Hawaii = non-BCS conference

But you do have a point - maybe Hawaii is better, they did beat your boys last time

Youre right. Having top 25 TCU on your schedule is much worse than having Vanderbilt.

Just to be thorough:

Bama's OOC Schedule:

Team (final 2005 ranking)

Hawaii (81)

Louisiana-Monroe (87)

Duke (115)

Florida Int'l (89)

AVG (93)

AU's OOC Schedule:

Washington State (84)

Buffalo (117)

Tulane (107)

Arkansas State (83)

AVG (98)

Just to be thorough:

Bama's OOC Schedule:

Hawaii (81)

Louisiana-Monroe (87)

Duke (115)

Florida Int'l (89)

AVG (93)

AU's OOC Schedule:

Washington State (84)

Buffalo (117)

Tulane (107)

Arkansas State (83)

AVG (98)

Duke(115)-Buffalo (117) Neither provides a challenge

FIU(89)-Arkansas St. (83) Neither provides a challenge, though AkSt. made a bowl game last year (Isn't that what you use to qualify SoMiss as a high-caliber opponent for last year?)

Tulane-LaMo Neither provides a challenge. Tulane, well...you know.

So, the meat of the OOC schedule debate, AU vs. Bama is...

Hawaii (81) -WSU (84) Both should be out-personelled by any major SEC program (Count=6-7). Both have pass-oriented offenses. Both have non-existent defenses. However, I'd give the edge to the team that played in the Pac-10 vs the WAC or whatever they are.

BTW, is Bama actually TRAVELLING to Duke next year? If so, why?

Still rainman...you have to admit an AU fan slamming Bama for their OOC schedule this year is a fairly weak move.

I dont know if we travel to duke or not. We had to scramble late to get that 12th game and Duke was who filled the slot.

Ha! Both schedules are equally as weak.

And we will be going to Charlotte, NC to play Duke in I believe 2008? Duke's stadium isn't big enough... and it'll be a good recruiting tool in the state of NC.

Still rainman...you have to admit an AU fan slamming Bama for their OOC schedule this year is a fairly weak move.

I dont know if we travel to duke or not. We had to scramble late to get that 12th game and Duke was who filled the slot.

Updated: Aug. 29, 2006, 5:24 PM ET

The Bottom 10 wants its MTV

By David Duffey

ESPN.com

Ha! Both schedules are equally as weak.

And we will be going to Charlotte, NC to play Duke in I believe 2008? Duke's stadium isn't big enough... and it'll be a good recruiting tool in the state of NC.

Outside of that area being nice and being a different place for the fans to go, I just don't see what SPUAT gains by playing there?

honestly, i dont really care about the 2008 season and if we play duke or not.....blah blah blah......thats 2 years away.

This season starts in 3 days....3 DAYS!!!! I cant wait till sept 2nd.

honestly, i dont really care about the 2008 season and if we play duke or not.....blah blah blah......thats 2 years away.

This season starts in 3 days....3 DAYS!!!! I cant wait till sept 2nd.

I find myself in agreement with you WAY too much today. Gotta' go take an asprin. <_<:big:

Archived