Athlon's 2007 state of Alabama cover

WinCrimson

One observation.

JPW is pictured wearing the 'hounds tooth' jersey in the loss to Miss St. (correct me if I am wrong)

Brandon Cox is wearing the away white jersey. Auburn didn't lose one away game in 06.

Could this jinx UAT's 07 season?

We wore the houndstooth trim against Ole Miss. We beat Ole Miss.

I had about a 60% chance of being right.

We wore the houndstooth trim against Ole Miss. We beat are Ole Miss.

Fixed that for you.

YES!! :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Auburn has not lost in white since the 03 UGA game

Maybe we should do the :lsu: and Dallas Cowboy thing and wear white at home too. And I don't want to hear any orange jersey comments from the peanut gallery. :noevil:

Maybe we should do the :lsu: and Dallas Cowboy thing and wear white at home too. And I don't want to hear any orange jersey comments from the peanut gallery. :noevil:

Orange jersey's? Did someone bring up Orange Jersey's? Yep its getting to be that time again! haha

I'm just glad Cox is on the cover of Athlon instead of SI.

And by the way, ORANGE JERSEY'S IN 07! :big:

I was listening to D&B yesterday, and they were reading an article from MSN about the coolest uni's in college football and the worst. Michigan had the best, ND, LSwho, Texas, UCLA all had top ten. Auburn was honarable mention at 11. But then they talked about ugliest uni's. Virginia Tech was on the list as one of the worst.

Does anyone here think that they look that bad? I always thought the dark maroon and orange helmets and jerseys looked kinda cool.

And no, dark blue home jerseys are the best. ever. White is and should stay strictly for the road.

Ryan

I was listening to D&B yesterday, and they were reading an article from MSN about the coolest uni's in college football and the worst. Michigan had the best, ND, LSwho, Texas, UCLA all had top ten. Auburn was honarable mention at 11. But then they talked about ugliest uni's. Virginia Tech was on the list as one of the worst.

Does anyone here think that they look that bad? I always thought the dark maroon and orange helmets and jerseys looked kinda cool.

And no, dark blue home jerseys are the best. ever. White is and should stay strictly for the road.

Ryan

The original VT uni's look ok, but that crap that Nike came out with for them (the whole one orange sleeve thing) looked like crap. My pick for worst overall would be the green and yellow with silver that Oregon came out in, and the mustard uni that Cal wore this year.

Sorry, but I forgot one...that ugly a@@ houndstooth striped crap that bama started wearing. :puke:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Orange jersey's? Did someone bring up Orange Jersey's? Yep its getting to be that time again! haha

This may be the first off-season on this site where a serious Orange Jersey discussion hasn't popped up :roflol:

The houndstooth trim is distracting more than anything, you can't really tell what it is unless you look real close. I'm surprised the cover just didn't have a picture of Saban and a quote along the lines of "Auburn sure is scared".

Ryan

The original VT uni's look ok, but that crap that Nike came out with for them (the whole one orange sleeve thing) looked like crap. My pick for worst overall would be the green and yellow with silver that Oregon came out in, and the mustard uni that Cal wore this year.

I like VT's unis. Not their Nike ones. Didn't like any of the nike ones. The Oregon were terrible. I'm alson not a big fan of LSU's, mainly because of their colors. Clemson needs to figure out what colors they want to wear. Seems like every game they have a different combination.

I think it might make some sense during early season home games that are played in the daytime for us to wear white at home. It's so frickin hot in September here, let the other team roast in their dark jerseys.

I think it might make some sense during early season home games that are played in the daytime for us to wear white at home. It's so frickin hot in September here, let the other team roast in their dark jerseys.

True.

South Carolina did that to us in 2005. Of course, they're home jerseys are black.

Ryan

I like the unis VT's been wearing the past few years. Not a big fan of the single orange sleeve jersey, but the regular homes are fine, and the maroon pants are cool.

Since when does playing one season make you a veteran???

Since when does playing one season make you a veteran???

Since football started?

Archived