Who hasn't wanted to do this at least once?

Walking the plank was a bit excessive. Simple insubordination while at sea is punishable by up to 20-40 lashes. Now if she was attempting mutiny (or yapping incessantly like Katherine Hepburn) then that's another story.

bogarthepburn6nc.jpg

Man Throws Wife Off Boat

STUART, FL (AP) -- Authorities say a verbal argument ended when a Stuart man threw his wife from a boat and left her in the ocean about a quarter of a mile from shore.

The Martin County Sheriff's Office reports that Julie Talley treaded water on Sunday until she was able to flag down a passing boat.

Once the woman got back to dry land, she told deputies that her husband -- Robert Talley -- had tossed her overboard and left her but that she had wanted to get off the boat anyway.

Despite his wife's protests, Robert Talley was charged with domestic battery. He was released Monday on a $5,000 bond.

Link

I wonder if she had on a Life preserver, sounds like if he left her with nothing, they could charge him with attempted murder.

Well, you got to love the wife in this situation who states that she wanted to get off the boat anyway.

Sounds like a submissive wife to me. Probably battered, too.

Well, you got to love the wife in this situation who states that she wanted to get off the boat anyway.

Sounds like a submissive wife to me. Probably battered, too.

Submissive does not equal battered.

My wife ran into the door. Yeah, that's it.

Archived